Rebuilding the Team

On 6/30/2021 at 8:37 AM, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Considine Hayes

Brown

Hedges Ferguson Jenks / McGinn

JET Ramirez

hedges and Jenks / mcginn aren’t playing as wingers, but in the pockets, with mcCrorie and Hayes bombing on to provide the width. Brown sits, allowing Ferguson to play box to box. 2 up top linking with each other as neither has the pace to play up top on their own.

Wrong line up but right formation. Got the numbers for this Fridays Euro Millions mate?

Calvin Ramsay looks a right gem at right back.

Only 17 so it'll be right to use Gurr and McCrorie in there too but he is looking very promising in the first two games. He can improve on trying to block the cross but there are not many other pointers other than just getting minutes and experience.

31 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Admittedly it's only a couple of 15 mins subbie appearances, but the boy Gurr looks to be of a decent standard so far to me so far

Yea I thought so but probably need to see more of him to make a proper assessment. Right back looks ok now. 

Hedges, Devlin, Campbell and Kennedy missing from the 18 today and assuming the first three are injured.

Kennedy definitely looks out of favour at this point.

I kind of hoped Glass might get something out of him but it's maybe not going to happen now.

McGinn and Jenks also not getting much of a look in... and obviously that was McGeouch's first minutes