Nope. Already done & finished.

Starting X1:

Lewis

Gurr McCrorie Considine Hayes

Ojo Brown

JET  Ferguson Hedges

Ramirez 

Subs came on; Ramsay, McLennan, MacKenzie & Jenks 

Holy shit. That line up has me rushing to book my ticket for Thursday night.

Still in 2 minds whether I can be arsed going or not, given the Covid regulations and that shit line up

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So just fire him in next week with no pre-season or anything? Sounds like a great plan.

Aye. Presuming Gallagher, Considine, Devlin and McCrorie are the same players they were last year then aye Gallagher will start even if he's 5% fit

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Surprised at that.

He’s not exactly the most mobile, something you expect in the wide players of a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3.

Surely canna be much less mobile than Kamberi and Glass gave him a shotty as a left midfielder

0-0... same old story - the saints have had a decent enough pre season so maybe that's just about okay but it's not good - who'd have thought we'd only have set up two serious games (and have one called off) - is lack of preparation part of the prawcess? 

He was always going to play Jet and Ramirez in the same team the way he's been talking them both up. 

Folk forget that Jet has played hardly any of his career as a centre forward.  Left side of an attack mainly.  His spell at Livi as a centre forward was the exception rather than the rule. 

With attacking full backs you can afford to have guys up there who aren't traditional wingers as the full backs will provide the width up the pitch. 

It might be a 4231 but it won't be a McInnes 4231. 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So just fire him in next week with no pre-season or anything? Sounds like a great plan.

He was with the Scotland squad and only took a week off before starting pre-season with us. His physical fitness will be fine but as he didn't play in the Euros and Motherwell dropped him after he signed the pre-contract with us, he's going to be seriously short of match fitness

4 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Jesus will that be the starting lineup next week????????

Could well be. It's not as if we have a heap of awesome signings hidden away. 

As shit as that team is (and it is), who have we got that will significantly improve it?

Seeing it in black and white further emphasizes how full of shit Cormack was with his exciting signings boasts. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2
3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Surely canna be much less mobile than Kamberi and Glass gave him a shotty as a left midfielder

Kamberi wasn’t immobile (as in slow)… he was just lazy. 

It won’t happen as Glass always plays 4 at the back, but with the squad as it is, there’s maybe an argument for playing 3-4-1-2

Lewis 

McCrorie Gallagher Considine 

Gurr Brown Ferguson Hayes        
                Hedges

JET Ramirez 

34 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

Actually think that 3412 looks decent enough.

Compared to what - an aging left flank and an entirely unproven right - a match unfit centre half alongside the pace of McCrorie and Considine - it'll have the Swedes and the rest of the SPL quaking in their boots right enough.

I was at the Sigma game - I am worried we are about to see mark two

8 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Compared to what - an aging left flank and an entirely unproven right - a match unfit centre half alongside the pace of McCrorie and Considine - it'll have the Swedes and the rest of the SPL quaking in their boots right enough.

I was at the Sigma game - I am worried we are about to see mark two

Surely it can't be as bad as that night. 

Still seems crazy to remember watching the team lining up from the South Stand with Duff at centre back and Young alongside him at right back. 

We were actually lucky not to get beat by more that night. 

Then he signed Ifil just afterwards as the saviour.  Mental. 

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Strachan’s first game in charge was a 0-5 against Artmedia Bratislava, about 15 years ago. 
Brown wasn’t there then. 

The attempted denial of Browns involvement in embarrassing euro results at Celtic/Hibs is embarrassing 

Brown will see us through ? he’s a one man qualification certainty. That’s why Glass signed him ?

• Dildo 2