Sign in to follow this  
starryfish

Pre-Season 21/22

Artmedia Bratislava in 2005 fucked Celtic 5-0 as well

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

I doubt they will be that strict. I plan to rock up at 19:00 and I guess many others will too, but anticipate the 19:00-19:30  will turn up more towards the half past time.

If you're concerned about it, get in touch with the club and I'm sure they'll take your issue into consideration and find a solution

Good call, cheers 

41 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Artmedia Bratislava in 2005 fucked Celtic 5-0 as well

Aye, before Scott Browns time as well

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The attempted denial of Browns involvement in embarrassing euro results at Celtic/Hibs is embarrassing 

Brown will see us through 🤣 he’s a one man qualification certainty. That’s why Glass signed him 🤣

He wasn’t at Celtic when they played the game I mentioned, you thick cunt. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

4 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Giving Glass the benefit of the doubt at the moment however if by September we are struggling then that will change.

Cormack as well

10 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Are the former internationals still full internationals?

(Asking for a friend.)

Any idea on how long it'll take to get into the ground? ;)

I didn’t mention full international but I don’t see how that is relevant unless you are attempting to say they only played in friendlies. Is Brown a current or former international? Do we have any ‘current’ internationals? Gallagher, maybe McGinn, Considine? 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He wasn’t at Celtic when they played the game I mentioned, you thick cunt. 

No but he was there for Imps, Maribor, Warsaw. Stop taking posts so personally. You insecure thick cunt 😭

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Access time depends on your seat, but average slots are either 1 hour before kickoff or 1/W hour before kick off.

Its ok  I think (I’ve a slot between 18:30 and 19:00)

When you get your ticket, do they then tell you what timeframe you have for entering the ground? What happens if you were to then miss that timeframe? Denied entry?

It’s on the e mail when you get a ticket telling you the time you need to enter depending on the area you sit in 

6 minutes ago, ullevi said:

It’s on the e mail when you get a ticket telling you the time you need to enter depending on the area you sit in 

That’s what I meant though, not all dons fans stay in Aberdeen, normal knock of time for work is 17.30. So AFC expect to travel the 260 miles in my case in an hour and a half, need to get my delorian out the garage, bastard was wanting to keep it fresh, any cunt know where to get a flux capacitor these days?

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That’s what I meant though, not all dons fans stay in Aberdeen, normal knock of time for work is 17.30. So AFC expect to travel the 260 miles in my case in an hour and a half, need to get my delorian out the garage, bastard was wanting to keep it fresh, any cunt know where to get a flux capacitor these days?

Fluxed again

1 minute ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Fluxed again

Bastard took me ages to get that enriched plutonium as well, a wee visit to the barras instead on my horizon 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

When you get your ticket, do they then tell you what timeframe you have for entering the ground? What happens if you were to then miss that timeframe? Denied entry?

It doesn’t stipulate any conditions, just an allocated access time. I doubt it would be strictly upheld, but also would hate to think the fans take the piss.

This is effectively still a trial, the additional fans has not yet been approved for the Utd game so we need to show it works for the benefit of all and ensure we can get in for the league games too.

49 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Presume you’re coming from the likes of Newcastle for 260 miles. Since it’s a special,occasion, have you thought about taking a half day?

Surely you’d be struggling in any case to do the 260 miles in time for kickoff if you finish at 17:30 260 miles away

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Presume you’re coming from the likes of Newcastle for 260 miles. Since it’s a special,occasion, have you thought about taking a half day?

Surely you’d be struggling in any case to do the 260 miles in time for kickoff if you finish at 17:30 260 miles away

Over exaggerated that a bit 155 miles away, Ayrshire.you are right but just take the day aff.a feel for folk that cannot.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I didn’t mention full international but I don’t see how that is relevant...

The 'asking for a friend' should have given it away.

Edited by Scotty_Toronto

31 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Over exaggerated that a bit 155 miles away, Ayrshire.you are right but just take the day aff.a feel for folk that cannot.

Aye, many a midweek game has meant putting the pedal to the floor for long stretches in the past. The average speed cameras stuff that up though.

I mine once finishing up at 1800 in Duce so had to make my way across town first (pre-bypass days) and headed to Tynecastle. Was prepared to miss the start of the game but parked up in Georgie at 19:30 and managed to get into the he ground (we were in the Georgie end back then) in time for kick off.

wouldn’t drive like that nowadays though 😉

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Aye, many a midweek game has meant putting the pedal to the floor for long stretches in the past. The average speed cameras stuff that up though.

I mine once finishing up at 1800 in Duce so had to make my way across town first (pre-bypass days) and headed to Tynecastle. Was prepared to miss the start of the game but parked up in Georgie at 19:30 and managed to get into the he ground (we were in the Georgie end back then) in time for kick off.

wouldn’t drive like that nowadays though 😉

😂😂😂😂, a thought a was bad, fucking hell.only time I’ve missed the start was when ma car went into safe mode half way there, almost never made it by Angus due to the hills,just had enough power to get me there. In fact, the sigma game a had plenty of time, hadn’t been the queens residence before at Dundee so decided plenty a time.looked at the map and looked well shorter than the motorway, was late in.soon as ma arse hit the seat sigma scored, what a shite night aw round, a won’t be taking that mountainous road again.farce

4 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

Cormack as well

Surely taking over from Milne then binning McInnes and Kingsford, investing a fair bit of dough in tarting up Pittodrie and some serious donating to AFCCT buys him a fair bit of time?

If Milne was still at the helm we'd be in serious shite just now. If McInnes as in charge the season ahead would seem another chore to endure.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Surely taking over from Milne then binning McInnes and Kingsford, investing a fair bit of dough in tarting up Pittodrie and some serious donating to AFCCT buys him a fair bit of time?

If Milne was still at the helm we'd be in serious shite just now. If McInnes as in charge the season ahead would seem another chore to endure.

The thing is Cormack believes glass will do a good job but he will be gone if Cormack doesn't think its working. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, RUL said:

The thing is Cormack believes glass will do a good job but he will be gone if Cormack doesn't think its working. 

Cormack gets credit for raising finance for the new training ground and having the balls to realise the McInnes era was well and truly over. Recent noises about wanting to pursue a new stadium at the beach is a good sign too. 

His blatant lies about the new manager recruitment process proves he's worth the watching though.  Nae convinced about the Gunn appointment either, that's a big job for someone who needs to know what they're doing.  Effectively running the club in Dave's absence. 

Edited by aberdeen1970

16 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Giving Glass the benefit of the doubt at the moment however if by September we are struggling then that will change.

September? You're obviously a patient man.

18 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

No chance any cunt would deny me entry to the ground if I were outside some pish allocated timeframe.

Life happens, we are not at (all) at the whim of some spasticated regulations dreamed up by morons.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Cormack gets credit for raising finance for the new training ground and having the balls to realise the McInnes era was well and truly over. Recent noises about wanting to pursue a new stadium at the beach is a good sign too. 

His blatant lies about the new manager recruitment process proves he's worth the watching though.  Nae convinced about the Gunn appointment either, that's a big job for someone who needs to know what they're doing.  Effectively running the club in Dave's absence. 

How do you know he was telling lies about the new manager? Yes I agree on the outside it seems blatant and obvious that Glass was always going to be the man. But that selection 'may' have been in jeopardy if an outstanding managerial appointment put himself forward. I'm guessing that didn't happen and he backed his horse. Hopefully he'll have the balls to pull the trigger if it's not working, which I think he will have.

Gunn, I don't think anyone knows enough about him to know if he's capable or not of doing the job. But you've no idea if he knows what he's doing or not.  Again he'll be judged on this head of recruitment appointment, transfers etc. But he's hardly running the club I would think.  He may be based in Atlanta, but the world is a small place now and unless he's on his death bed the big decisions will be made by Cormack. 

Edited by King Street Loon

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

No chance any cunt would deny me entry to the ground if I were outside some pish allocated timeframe.

Life happens, we are not at (all) at the whim of some spasticated regulations dreamed up by morons.

I doubt anyone would be denied access if not within the allotted time but hope everyone sticks to the timing as best they can.

This approval is just for 1 game and we don’t want to fuck it up for the following games I.e. when the Caravan dwellers come to Pittodrie

4 hours ago, alscotoz said:

September? You're obviously a patient man.

Aberdeen FC should not be an experiment for rookie managers. Glass could be brilliant he could be utter crap. 

20 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Bastard took me ages to get that enriched plutonium as well, a wee visit to the barras instead on my horizon 

Some folk have the cheek to say I talk some pish 🤣

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

This approval is just for 1 game and we don’t want to fuck it up for the following games I.e. when the Caravan dwellers come to Pittodrie

I reckon you are going to be late getting into the ground and the club will have to forfeit the idea of having fans in for the Dundee United game because of you. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I reckon you are going to be late getting into the ground and the club will have to forfeit the idea of having fans in for the Dundee United game because of you. 

Like most posts, you’re speaking pish yet again. I’ll be there in plenty of time and I’m looking so much forward to watching the game live.

I don’t know why I even responded to you when you talk pish as it’s just emboldens you to fuck up another site with your drivel.

I won’t block you as I hope one day you’ll mature enough to have a decent discussion, but I will refrain from engaging till you do.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1