What you doing today?

6 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

This is a fine wee zoo in the central belt that some of you might not be aware of 

https://fivesisterszoo.co.uk/zoo-map/

Took the nephew there a few weeks back. Was a good day out. Although some of the enclosures definitely felt small for the beasts they're holding but I guess that's just zoos in general. 

Red Panda and the otters were the highlights for me/him. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Took the nephew there a few weeks back. Was a good day out. Although some of the enclosures definitely felt small for the beasts they're holding but I guess that's just zoos in general. 

Red Panda and the otters were the highlights for me/him. 

Aye,same at edinburgh zoo for the Rhino(cramped pen),and the Tiger wandering back and fore maniaclly.Is there still a snakes enclosure at 5 sisters,cant see it on the map? 5 or so years since there

Just now, Laichomoray said:

Aye,same at edinburgh zoo for the Rhino(cramped pen),and the Tiger wandering back and fore maniaclly.Is there still a snakes enclosure at 5 sisters,cant see it on the map?

Emmm I think there were 2 or 3 snakes (one massive one in a small tank just at the reptile house at the start) but that's all I can recall. 

Lateral flow still showing positive, so waiting on the results of a PCR. 

Watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown all day. The food looks fuckin ace and I think the show gives a good outline of the places he visited. 

RIP. Legend of a man. 

33 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown all day. The food looks fuckin ace and I think the show gives a good outline of the places he visited. 

RIP. Legend of a man. 

Great series. 

22 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Great series. 

I know mental health doesn't always show, but with his lifestyle it really does boggle the mind how he could have killed himself. 

Must've been dealing with a lot under the surface. A great loss. 

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Fit's the crack with that? Do you need a negative PCR result before you end isolation? Or do you just need to complete for the dates stated?

My work wants two negative laterals or one negative PCR before I return. 

Fuck knows what happens if the PCR comes back positive.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

RIP. Legend of a man. 

Aye some boy like. 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I know mental health doesn't always show, but with his lifestyle it really does boggle the mind how he could have killed himself. 

Must've been dealing with a lot under the surface. A great loss. 

As you work through the series I think you get a bit of a glimpse that he's maybe moving towards a bad place. It's like he's going back to places he'd previously been when doing other shows or when he was younger and ticking them off or saying goodbye. 

14 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

As you work through the series I think you get a bit of a glimpse that he's maybe moving towards a bad place. It's like he's going back to places he'd previously been when doing other shows or when he was younger and ticking them off or saying goodbye. 

Aye, I got that sense when he went to Providence. 

Shame.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shame.

Is it a shame? Maybe he is happier dead. He lived a great fucking life at times, I'm sure others times were equally as extreme on the other end of the scale. Don't understand why people get so upset about folk killing themselves. He ended it how he wanted to, he could live out his final days as he planned to a degree. 

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Is it a shame? Maybe he is happier dead. He lived a great fucking life at times, I'm sure others times were equally as extreme on the other end of the scale. Don't understand why people get so upset about folk killing themselves. He ended it how he wanted to, he could live out his final days as he planned to a degree. 

Take your point. 

I think it's more that he's a loss to us, rather than it's a shame for him. 

He'd maybe done everything he ever wanted, and that was him. He checked out. 

Nobody knows, but I'd argue the death of anyone like that is a real shame. A top man.

32 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I’m pretty certain you shouldn’t be taking the lateral flow tests as you’ll just continue to test positive as the virus is still in your system. That was the advice from my employer anyway. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I’m pretty certain you shouldn’t be taking the lateral flow tests as you’ll just continue to test positive as the virus is still in your system. That was the advice from my employer anyway. 

Ah well. 

Will sort itself out

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Pretty sure the lateral flow tests show anti bodies which given you've had the virus means you'll always show positive on that for a while.  Quite mad that those tests are still being used as well as their credibility are ropey as fuck.