What you doing today?

30 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

It used to be that  way back in the day. I got married and applied for a council house in my old village back in 92. Both working but we go a 3 bedroom within 3 months. I guess now its different

I remember I moved down to London in 97, was kipping on my brother's floor. Went to an appointment at Islington Council to apply to get put on the housing list and the housing officer literally laughed at me. Big African bloke.

32 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Got up 

ran (daftly said fitlike to Gary McCallister as he gave me a nod before passing - I’m too nice sometimes) 

Bath 

Book some courses for work

Lunch (homemade lentil/veg soup) 

Go get some passport photos 

fill in application for a second passport 

Tea (Piri Piri Chicken) 

Pints/fitba 

You can take a passport photo yourself using your phone. 

Just now, King Street Loon said:

In Gellions just now.

Our meal at Cafe One was shitcanned earlier due to track and trace shutting the place down.

Decent day out though, had a fair scoof.

Gellions always good for a few jars.

Aye a few places getting shut down just now, been about 6 or 7 in the last week or so.

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye fair play min. Just wondered why the change of heart but understand.

There's also fuckall wrong with taking it.

I'm double dosed now. Moderna if anyone cares. No bother, felt crap after second dose, but right as rain now and throwing pints down my throat like it's going out of fashion. 

Haven't grown another appendage, no 5G chip inserted etc. But now have licence to roam the globe (its what will happen. Them/Us).

Piece of piss to get out of this shit show the world's in.

• Dildo 1
20 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Never said there was anything wrong with taking it.

Good on those who do... No qualms.

I respect that.

I have chose not to. I feel my immune system is fine, so don't feel the need at this stage in my life. When older I may.

I know you didn't min.

My immune system is tickity boo as well, but I'm injecting this fine serum into me for the bigger picture. No qualms about taking it.

On the flip side I've also no issue with those not getting it. Just means that those people will have to jump through more hoops than those of us who will be vaccinated and can get/go to events, travel easier etc.

You do what you believe is right min. ?

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How long in between doses?

these cunts told me 8 weeks - I told the doc to hit me with another one now (he declined) 

I was 8 weeks exactly.

Was told 12 initially.