What you doing today?

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye fair play min. Just wondered why the change of heart but understand.

There's also fuckall wrong with taking it.

I'm double dosed now. Moderna if anyone cares. No bother, felt crap after second dose, but right as rain now and throwing pints down my throat like it's going out of fashion. 

Haven't grown another appendage, no 5G chip inserted etc. But now have licence to roam the globe (its what will happen. Them/Us).

Piece of piss to get out of this shit show the world's in.

• Dildo 1

20 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Never said there was anything wrong with taking it.

Good on those who do... No qualms.

I respect that.

I have chose not to. I feel my immune system is fine, so don't feel the need at this stage in my life. When older I may.

I know you didn't min.

My immune system is tickity boo as well, but I'm injecting this fine serum into me for the bigger picture. No qualms about taking it.

On the flip side I've also no issue with those not getting it. Just means that those people will have to jump through more hoops than those of us who will be vaccinated and can get/go to events, travel easier etc.

You do what you believe is right min. ?

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How long in between doses?

these cunts told me 8 weeks - I told the doc to hit me with another one now (he declined) 

I was 8 weeks exactly.

Was told 12 initially. 

Yes I can, and you probably did read this

Expert opinion is split. In the UK they were advising to avoid alcohol for a few days either side of receiving the vaccine. Russia was advising abstention for 2 months!! The US were saying that moderate alcohol intake shouldn't affect immune response.

It is fairly well documented that long term excessive alcohol intake can inflame the gut and alter the make up of the microbiome, damaging micro organisms that help maantain the immune response

My personal opinion veers to the US position

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yes I can, and you probably did read this

Expert opinion is split. In the UK they were advising to avoid alcohol for a few days either side of receiving the vaccine. Russia was advising abstention for 2 months!! The US were saying that moderate alcohol intake shouldn't affect immune response.

It is fairly well documented that long term excessive alcohol intake can inflame the gut and alter the make up of the microbiome, damading micro organisms that help maantain the immune response

My personal opinion veers to the US position

@Bluto10

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Brazil v Argentina in a few hours.

Final of Copa América.

Watching Episode 3 of Once Upon A Time In Iraq.  @Moobs.

Didn't cry this time but wee Mustafa man.   Sakes.  ?  His Mum is quite tidy an all.   Bit too white for me but let's see what can be done.

???????? 
Hope your adopted country gets pumped. Apologies. 

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Just in the hoose.

The people I've spoken to have little affection for the Seleção of today.  

Who can blame them?  They've been spoiled in the past. 

They all seem to prefer watching the Euros. 

Get new pals. You're palling about with the kinda cunt that'd shun Scottish football for the EPL. 

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

They whine about the National team taking the players away too.  The league has continued during this.  The loyalty is always to the club. 

Anyway, fuck you and fuck Claudio Cannigia the fucking Hun fuck.

Brazil have a 3-1 lead over Argentina in these finals.

E5-Fzf-DXo-AI3-CYK-jpeg.jpg

E5-LFs8-WYAI6do8-jpeg.jpg

Here's hoping for a fitting final and for the GOAT to be holding the trophy later. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I predict you'll go all quiet now. Cowards like you only jump in when you think you are the majority. You mutants and tufty club PM pals are pathetic. It's the only "pals" you have. 

Your predictions are shit. We saw that with your losing bet. 

Put the cans away. Step away from the keyboard. Get to your bed. 

No idea who my "PM pals" are. I don't PM any cunt on here. You keep your weird delusional fantasies to yourself. No one gives a fuck about you enough to PM about you. You're a joke  

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It didn't. It saved you yet more embarrassment. You seem determined to seek out embarrassment though, Grummy 5 Chins. 

Do yourself a favour. Shut the fuck up and go to bed. 

Grummy 5 chins ? 

32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're another snivelling little coward who got hurt real bad. The efforts you've put in over the last month are tragic. I done a number on you. The biggest mistake you made was to PM me. They weren't lies. Your lies and your pathos are visible in the public forum. 

They were lies. Like, genuinely. I've no idea why you can't comprehend that. 

What's cowardly about me? I'm fairly open and honest on here, I certainly don't pretend to be something I'm not like you do.

"I did a number on you" 

You're embarrassing yourself. There's about 3/4 people on here who don't find you an utter waste of time and space. Take the hint, and fuck off, you ham faced, pretend hard man, pretend NE man, pretend everything, brutal cunt. 

41 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think you'll find that anyone who goes to the lengths that you do to "run with the pack" does so for reasons.

You can't cover your tracks by pretending you were lying. This is a proven pattern of mutant behaviour when caught.

These are words, on a declining forum that has lost many great posters. It was originally a forum for AFC, a club that has gone into severe decline in the last 30 years, again for reasons. It is arguably left with a bunch of losers and mutants who now make the most noise, an argument I support.

If words upset you this much, you should review your priorities. How fucking sad are you in the real world if your joylessness, your spite and your vitriol is so patently put on show, every day that you post?

It is not my fault that you detest your dead end job. It is not my fault that you're a confused little boy. I'm not the one to blame for the despair and hopelessness in your life. If you hadn't been so against drugs (that mummy, daddy and the state told you to avoid), you may have made progress and found some small degree of enlightenment. They're considering the use of hallucinogens for treating long term fuck ups like you. 

I was lying. I can not stress that enough. 

I have taken many drugs/still take drugs. 

The rest is the usual nonsense. DIre.

You've got a face like those chuckies folk put in their backy. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You should learn not to seek conflict.

Choose your battles with greater wisdom.

You won't get hurt this way.

Your many fabrications give you away every time you paint the picture you want it to be, unable to represent the reality.

And transference and projection in action is ugly to witness. You'll have a sore head in the morning. My Saturday was alcohol-free.

Hi Grummy. Why do you keep on going? Why are you determined to make a full on fool of yourself? Why must you always play up to your Internet persona? 

We've all seen you man. We've all heard you. We've all laughed like fuck after having done so. You're not a "proud NE man". You're not someone we should learn from or listen to. You're a big honey-roast ham pussed bawbag. 

Give up. go to bed. Quit while you're only 5 behind  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You should learn not to seek conflict.

Wise words from the master himself.

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Why must you always play up to your Internet persona? 

^This. Honestly how could you be arsed being like this all the time? Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Get up 

walk dogs

make full breakfast 

pints

out for Sunday roast 

pints

Local for the fitba/pints 

On the subject of out for a roast I went up to a carvery I used to like yesterday, fuck me they've hot some apprentice samurai in who's knife skills are so good he can cut a slice of ham so thin it's almost invisible. I'm not the complaining type but I pulled him up for it but he just laughed. Not going back.

I'm gonna take up golf, I think. 

Gonna spend the day watching videos about the sport online. I recommend this one for anyone else looking to start our nations sport: 

Yeah, the man on the bottom is the same man calling everyone a mutant. The same guy writing essays as long as your arm on how sick and twisted we all are. 

He's an old fucker who likes his golf. Ignore him. He's clearly very lonely, bitter and booze soaked, just looking for interaction. 

Now to practice my golf swing.