What you doing today?

6 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

If words upset you this much, you should review your priorities. How fucking sad are you in the real world if your joylessness, your spite and your vitriol is so patently put on show, every day that you post?

Your'e genuinely not the full ticket if thats a serious post. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let's have one last try shall we?

I wonder if straight talking is something you are capable of?

Is it true that: -

1. you were coming the cunt for two and a half weeks late summer and I completely ignored you?

2. When I decided to respond, you made some silly claims and got yourself in a pickle?

3. Since that time - which was almost a year ago - you never forgave me for having the temerity to defend myself?

4. You paint a picture that I initiated the conflict. Is this not a misrepresentation of the facts.

It's not my fault that you couldn't handle the retaliation. All I did was take your words and put them back to you. There was no made-up shit. Only mutants and other sad types invent stuff.

mince

• Dildo 1

I'm gonna take up golf, I think. 

Gonna spend the day watching videos about the sport online. I recommend this one for anyone else looking to start our nations sport: 

Yeah, the man on the bottom is the same man calling everyone a mutant. The same guy writing essays as long as your arm on how sick and twisted we all are. 

He's an old fucker who likes his golf. Ignore him. He's clearly very lonely, bitter and booze soaked, just looking for interaction. 

Now to practice my golf swing. 

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why do I keep on responding? I answered four of your posts at once, which I had let lie for a couple of days. You said NRT. Well don't make false claims if you can't back them up (Queen bitch). You refused to answer because you lied and painted pictures that were not true. When challenged, you reverted to classic mutantism, ad hominems to divert from the record. Emboldened by the pack, you won't let go in the same fantasy that the record might be changed if you go on long enough.

If conflict is what you desperately seek, you all came to the right place. I trust the ability of the majority - the others beyond you half dozen noisy damaged children - to see what's going on. I have faith in humanity.

I see it all Rocket. I know the score.

Edit - not the gaylord forum stuff, don't go there much.

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

with chips please, salt first then the mince on top. 

You're not obsessed. It must be tough for you. Pure Genius. Beckgrun noize. Pants shat. 

Mon Rozzers. Have a bit of fun. No need for all the vitriol .Try it. You'll feel a big weight lift from your shoulders. 

Dont think I've had mince with chips ?  Any good?

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Mince chips skirlie... in a piece. Lavvvly.

Spag bol today however... in a piece. Deep fried pizza for snacks.

Skirlie in a piece? 

Intrigued. 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Two clients are starting a podcast, asked me to help them and I did. How this justifies your fabrications that I'm old, very lonely, bitter, alcoholic, my children don't talk to me etc. etc. is unfathomable to me and to anyone who isn't damaged.

I have no idea what damaged you in life. All I see is that in your childish posts both on the forum and when you PM'ed me is that I must have damaged you further. I would apologise but I fail to understand how anyone of sound mind can behave like you noisy fuck-ups do and it therefore doesn't offend me to see your continuous pain and the efforts you go to. Your patent issues are remarkably educational. 

Blah blah blah 

Look at the state of you ? 

52 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let's have one last try shall we?

I wonder if straight talking is something you are capable of?

Is it true that: -

1. you were coming the cunt for two and a half weeks late summer and I completely ignored you?

2. When I decided to respond, you made some silly claims and got yourself in a pickle?

3. Since that time - which was almost a year ago - you never forgave me for having the temerity to defend myself?

4. You paint a picture that I initiated the conflict. Is this not a misrepresentation of the facts.

It's not my fault that you couldn't handle the retaliation. All I did was take your words and put them back to you. There was no made-up shit. Only mutants and other sad types invent stuff.

29 with a circa 130 response. 

Not even a top 10 effort ?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm not reaping anything though?

When a handful of posters keep on keeping on, with ad hominems, made-up shit and fail to back up false claims (up on the 11th floor), you all make complete tits of yourselves.

Your fellow tufty clubber has an excuse by reason of age and immaturity. In your mid 30's, you don't get that pass. You make the mistake of not being able to differentiate between the damaged and the truth, thereby making an even bigger tit of yourself.

You are hurting because you cared too much about your "internet personas" and the shite you post got spat back in your face. I didn't write about Dude Wet Wipes and I don't share your enthusiasm for student novelty beers. It's ok to be different. It's not ok to kid ourselves on and you hate it when your mistakes get thrown back at you because you think of yourself as too good to make mistakes. This may be why you said you are perceived as "a bit of a wanker" and why you acknowledge you aren't very popular in life. I've no idea why others don't like you, nor do I give a fuck. 

https://youtu.be/wbz-IsEOCKo