What you doing today?

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Curiosity gets the better of me. 

Why would you try and ruin a programme for somebody?

Because he’s from the islands, what the fuck else has he got to do today?,  bar humping his horses and breaking in his niece!.

il move this six tin of beans from one side of the cupboard to the other, refill tea jar. Watch the pact, ruin a posters series, That’s Wednesday done.

25 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Because he’s from the islands, what the fuck else has he got to do today?,  bar humping his horses and breaking in his niece!.

il move this six tin of beans from one side of the cupboard to the other, refill tea jar. Watch the pact, ruin a posters series, That’s Wednesday done.

Don't have any horses pal. 

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

UO, Size, End, Fat Buddha, Cruise a couple up the west end I’ve spotted in passing 

What's the stuff in OU like these days? Used to frequent there a lot, but last time I was in (good couple of years tbh) they didn't have much that I liked. 

FB is a smashing wee shop. 

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Picked up a couple of nice garments at W2 on Ruthven Lane 

Kristin Hare in the sale? Looks a nice but small shop, Hanoi Bike shop was pretty average when I was last month, took ages to be served and dishes were ok but nothing special. 

Some Ten C jackets mostly sale stock when I was in but a few decent bits, a smaller shop than I thought and seems to be more online but was worth the extra walk. 

The football exhibition on the salt market at sogo arts is worth a look as well if your down that way. 

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

https://finniestonclothing.com/

anyone know of this lot? 

went into the shop the other week and stuff looked ok

but I ain’t putting money towards huns (which I had an inkling they may be) 

Looks Hunnish, shipyard photos from bitd is a nod to their heritage. Set it on fire.

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

https://finniestonclothing.com/

anyone know of this lot? 

went into the shop the other week and stuff looked ok

but I ain’t putting money towards huns (which I had an inkling they may be) 

Aye looks like the model has had a day pass from barlinnie jail, least he can afford a few packets a revels and some old spice. I would stay away fella, your instinct looks spot on (rotten hun if ever a seen one)

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

current song - FJM - every man needs a companion 

Bloody good choice. That’s him gan on for the rest of the afternoon