What you doing today?

34 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Just you tie the shoelaces round your waist tubby 

I use that cord oot the jogeans tae hog tie yir ma while I penetrate her sweet bleached anus and whisper pure filth into her twisted middle class mind. 

“Not so loud, my husband is in the wardrobe crying about the triple lock pension” she squeals softly. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

I use that cord oot the jogeans tae hog tie yir ma while I penetrate her sweet bleached anus and whisper pure filth into her twisted middle class mind. 

“Not so loud, my husband is in the wardrobe crying about the triple lock pension” she squeals softly. 

Stop talking about my mum

25 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

27.5 oC in Aberdeen yesterday.

Went up to Loch Strathbeg with a pal last night.Nae a lot to see there til a badger pup wandered past the car on the way out 

51319772380_10c32fdb93_c.jpgDSC04656 (3) by , on Flickr

51318974598_8ee3c31b76_c.jpgDSC04659 (2) by , on Flickr

Climbed Ben Lomond on Monday for my first munro, only other I have done was goat fell(Corbett).legs are still sore ?, great views, got all my camping gear so me and my dog will be attempting the 282 Munroes (281) left.???

BE0-C2-C95-AFBA-4948-99-DD-863421895020.
DEB08-AC3-5-B1-F-4522-AF59-6-E4-A6-E1-D8

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Climbed Ben Lomond on Monday for my first munro, only other I have done was goat fell(Corbett).legs are still sore ?, great views, got all my camping gear so me and my dog will be attempting the 282 Munroes (281) left.???

BE0-C2-C95-AFBA-4948-99-DD-863421895020.
DEB08-AC3-5-B1-F-4522-AF59-6-E4-A6-E1-D8

Must have been a sweaty ascent yesterday.Decent hill Ben Lomond.

Good luck with the Munros ? Had some cracking days,just want them done(65) now though

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

^need to sort something up and coming as I need to finally collect those fine veggies aff you to make home made soup with again. Been hoorin busy and know you've a life as well. I'll ping you a message in the coming weeks. Even if it's just a donut or a meringue with an apple juice one avo. 

Up

Work

Solicitor meet

Beer

Game (TV with al man, and no it's not cause Covid. I wouldn't have taken a test regardless, pile of shite, just know how to annoy some of you precious Covid over the toppers)

Beer

Bed and empty the happy sack after a 3-1 Dons win.

lol whats that?  The enigma 2?  ?

No worries mate just give me a shout 

On 7/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, Poodler said:

The wind on Beinn Mheadhoin was gusting about 80mph yesterday, there was a dog up there getting blown aff it’s feet, shitin itsel. Gorgeous in the Glen though.

hills are ace. Easier than a multi day piss up these days 

You boys need to get on this. I’ll easy fire you some cash if you do.

https://justgiving.com/fundraising/AFCCTMagnificent7

Only 35 miles!

@Dons79

On 7/17/2021 at 9:31 AM, Parklife said:

Probably to do with a lot of them having been put off for a bit until there was more choice of things to do? 

Yeah, Glasgow. Looks like it'll be another fine day weather wise too?

Where did you visit on Saturday parky?

Can’t imagine a stag do is as much fun wit the early closing and lack of clubs / chicken dippers 

33 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Where did you visit on Saturday parky?

Can’t imagine a stag do is as much fun wit the early closing and lack of clubs / chicken dippers 

Yeah. Was a pretty tame affair. My mate isn't one for big nights out though, so it suited him. 

We went to VR Simulators (a virtual reality driving thing) which was surprisingly good. Then to the big beer garden at West, which was great. Had a bite to eat there, then just went to the Committee Rooms. Because there was a few of us, it would've been a pain in the arse trying to move around and get in different places

Everywhere had to shut at 10:30pm anyway, so it wasn't a late one.