What you doing today?

21 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Lost in a tragic boating accident. 

I missed whatever it was that got the posts deleted, unfortunately. You've done him a turn though, as he'd made a total arse of himself prior to it. Tied himself up in knots with his desperation to play up to the "proud NE man" Internet persona that means so much to him. 

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I missed whatever it was that got the posts deleted, unfortunately. You've done him a turn though, as he'd made a total arse of himself prior to it. Tied himself up in knots with his desperation to play up to the "proud NE man" Internet persona that means so much to him. 

Brought people's children into it. Of course, now that the posts are deleted, he'll deny it and ask for proof. What a bloody state to get into. 

well well well. A clear definition of insanity

For a guffy man that proclaims to know the understandings of the world, the written language, law and basic psychology. He sure makes a cunt of things on here!, you would think his understanding wouldn’t lead him into making the same mistakes over and over again.

He must not understand!. Sad that his vile anger gets the better of his judgement every single time, needs a wee course on self reflection. Aw well black eyes aw round for big boobied barbera!. Then he can go out and fornicate with his hoe,s, she,l not mind, it’s not cheating sure!.

1999-B305-D6-A4-4-AF2-B2-E1-E14968-E80-D
tacoma sportsman club

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye he was getting so irate last night even I was ignoring him. I also politely requested that Parkie step off the gas a wee bit as wee Rozzers blood pressure must have been at a dangerous level.

What an absolute state to get into .

Hopefully suffers the same fate as Jim Traynor 

28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I know, fucking disgraceful stuff. TBF though I was pretty smashed and didn't really have a clue what I was on about. Something about the media.

Still doesn't excuse him though.

Is that why you were being such an argumentative toad? 

Got up, had breakfast and checked out my hotel. 

Drove to the kelpies - spent a wee bit of time there. 

Drove through to Livingston outlets for some shopping and lunch. 

Drove to Edinburgh to check in to hotel. Swimming at 5 then supper. 

Get kids to bed then maybe get a bottle of wine to the room. 

Await rocket telling me how I've warped my kids minds by taking them shopping.