Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

What you doing today?

7 hours ago, Dons79 said:

well well well. A clear definition of insanity

For a guffy man that proclaims to know the understandings of the world, the written language, law and basic psychology. He sure makes a cunt of things on here!, you would think his understanding wouldn’t lead him into making the same mistakes over and over again.

He must not understand!. Sad that his vile anger gets the better of his judgement every single time, needs a wee course on self reflection. Aw well black eyes aw round for big boobied barbera!. Then he can go out and fornicate with his hoe,s, she,l not mind, it’s not cheating sure!.

1999-B305-D6-A4-4-AF2-B2-E1-E14968-E80-D
tacoma sportsman club

Victor Meldrew still looks sprightly for his age.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Dropping your kids off at sports camp is terrible parenting  and will lead to your children being serial killers .

Coffee? Think you’re part of some  elite ‘ roasted bean’ club with your fancy mutant-mocha lattes? 

Spag Bol??? Think you’re part of some mutant weegie ‘al-dente’ craft club where fellow mutants think slurping stringy pasta is the height of sophistication? Do you ? Answer the question which you don’t understand anyway .

Do you think you are clever with this line of questioning? Did you get 5 degrees and a lesson from the deli lama before you started on poor ffs?, listen if your not from guffland, have a false sense of ampleforth style education, do good putting and bad putting, have daughters that use trains, behave like the good folks of the NE MEN, then shhhh.

you don’t understand, you can’t understand, you will never understand, 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Camera obscura is pretty fucked up eh? Wouldn't like to go there on shrooms.

There is a car park at the bottom of the hill which is far cheaper than that (albeit I had parking at my hotel which was 12 minute walk from castle).

Lunch... wasn't the Italian place was it? Lovely waitress in there. Splendid bottoms.

NCP are rip off cunts.

Aye the vortex tunnel is like a bad trip. Horrendous.

Was the one at castle terrace I went to. Everybody said that was the closest one for walking where we needed to go. 

Nah place called Scran. Couple of today waitresses though. Tried a few places but nowhere was taking walk ins.

25 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ I like them (like BaS also)

Got up 

walked the hounds

Big run

Bath/rip my thumbnail out (it’s been hanging off for a couple of days after  a freak accident) 

lunch 

shopping 

pints 

make Thai food for tea/vino/cans 

after a “freak” accident I had a piece of glass (1cm * 0.5) half in half out my hand for a month.

I waited patiently for nature to take its course

On 7/28/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Dropping your kids off at sports camp is terrible parenting  and will lead to your children being serial killers .

Coffee? Think you’re part of some  elite ‘ roasted bean’ club with your fancy mutant-mocha lattes? 

Spag Bol??? Think you’re part of some mutant weegie ‘al-dente’ craft club where fellow mutants think slurping stringy pasta is the height of sophistication? Do you ? Answer the question which you don’t understand anyway .

Just catching up with this.

Like sweetex yer a shite substitute for the real thing unfortunately ?

3 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Work (been in the office since about 7)

Lunch with the wee one.

A little more work.

Early finish.

Pints.

Supper (undecided if in or out)

El vino will flow.

Potentially meeting a lady friend who's home from Edinburgh for the night.

Terrific.

All the way from edinburgh for 30 seconds of disappointment