What you doing today?

44 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I was surprised too 

it had the best chips (by miles) and the fish actually tasted like fish. The other places chips were dry and the fish tasteless 

you go battered or breaded ?

batter for me. but seems a few folk eat the breaded version on the sly. might try it next time for a winners dinner esque comparison

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Maybe we could all take turns being “rocket” for the day and write 700 words of inane shit having asking every poster if they even know why they do that? 

You don't understand.

Do you know WHY you wrote that?

Do you believe everything your mummy told you as you are too stupid to think for yourself?

Anyone who believes that the moon landings actually happened is a fucking idiot.

Have you actually been to Park Guëll?

I used to be a goalie playing with top ex-professional leagues in Glasgow.

Dave Cormack has put no money into Aberdeen at all, snake oil salesman (actually starting to wonder if Dave slipped RS's misses a length back in the day such is his hatred of the man!)

etc. etc. etc.

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I was surprised too 

it had the best chips (by miles) and the fish actually tasted like fish. The other places chips were dry and the fish tasteless 

Maybe the people at the BL have realised they need to up their game. Don't think I've been to the other places. 

couple of places around the south side that I'd recommend, if you're ever out that way...

32 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You don't understand.

Do you know WHY you wrote that?

Do you believe everything your mummy told you as you are too stupid to think for yourself?

Anyone who believes that the moon landings actually happened is a fucking idiot.

Have you actually been to Park Guëll?

I used to be a goalie playing with top ex-professional leagues in Glasgow.

Dave Cormack has put no money into Aberdeen at all, snake oil salesman (actually starting to wonder if Dave slipped RS's misses a length back in the day such is his hatred of the man!)

etc. etc. etc.

Never explained what his night of the long knives (Milne & Co) was all about either.

10 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Never explained what his night of the long knives (Milne & Co) was all about either.

Think RS was a shareholder (like many supporters were) and at one Shareholders meeting he basically did what we was best at... being an awkward and antagonising bastard.

Perhaps other can shed more light on it?

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why didn't he like Cormack? Great guy.

Thinks he's a "snake oil Salesman" who has not put a penny (Can you verify that he has, come on come on) into Aberdeen and is only in it for the adulation and self promotion.  

Carefully glossing over the fact that Cormack is a self made multi-millionaire but given that they apparently knew each other growing up its probably a bad case of jealousy on RS's part ? 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

What you waiting for then, get him invited back on here ?

He should be invited back. It's hard to believe these days but once upon a time the hat was a reasonably nice place where people got on. Few of us went to meet Tup near his back yard. He may have came across as an argumentative wee bugger but in real life was sound as fuck, bought the first round. Little random going for a day out with internet strangers but was a magic day. Bring back the Tup!!! 

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

He should be invited back. It's hard to believe these days but once upon a time the hat was a reasonably nice place where people got on. Few of us went to meet Tup near his back yard. He may have came across as an argumentative wee bugger but in real life was sound as fuck, bought the first round. Little random going for a day out with internet strangers but was a magic day. Bring back the Tup!!! 

I think it was tup who started the allegations of freemasonry against me, I don’t hold a grudge though. The day you mention sounded like a great event - hat folklore. I used to have the edited group photo as my Twitter profile pic.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think it was tup who started the allegations of freemasonry against me, I don’t hold a grudge though. The day you mention sounded like a great event - hat folklore. I used to have the edited group photo as my Twitter profile pic.

Twas a great picture, caught the moment perfectly. No idea who made it, that man is a ledg if he's still alive.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Aye in those days hatters helped old ladies cross the road, ran church jumble sales and respected diversity and inclusivity.

It all fell apart when he left (not banned).