Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

What you doing today?

2 hours ago, NEM said:

What you waiting for then, get him invited back on here ?

He should be invited back. It's hard to believe these days but once upon a time the hat was a reasonably nice place where people got on. Few of us went to meet Tup near his back yard. He may have came across as an argumentative wee bugger but in real life was sound as fuck, bought the first round. Little random going for a day out with internet strangers but was a magic day. Bring back the Tup!!! 

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

He should be invited back. It's hard to believe these days but once upon a time the hat was a reasonably nice place where people got on. Few of us went to meet Tup near his back yard. He may have came across as an argumentative wee bugger but in real life was sound as fuck, bought the first round. Little random going for a day out with internet strangers but was a magic day. Bring back the Tup!!! 

I think it was tup who started the allegations of freemasonry against me, I don’t hold a grudge though. The day you mention sounded like a great event - hat folklore. I used to have the edited group photo as my Twitter profile pic.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think it was tup who started the allegations of freemasonry against me, I don’t hold a grudge though. The day you mention sounded like a great event - hat folklore. I used to have the edited group photo as my Twitter profile pic.

Twas a great picture, caught the moment perfectly. No idea who made it, that man is a ledg if he's still alive.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Aye in those days hatters helped old ladies cross the road, ran church jumble sales and respected diversity and inclusivity.

It all fell apart when he left (not banned).