What you doing today?

31 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Stopped across the road fae a restaurant beside the Glencoe Inn/hotel? There was an outside eating area with nobody there despite it being a Saturday and the area stowed out with visitors.Watched as folks walked up to the front of the restaurant,looking confused as to whether it was open or not,and walking away.Walked up myself,and had a wander round the back to find the entrance and some punters there.No signs to say "go round the back".Must have lost about 8 potential customers within the 20mins I was across the road.   

You mean a sign like this? 

Screenshot-2021-09-05-at-12-29-03.png

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Canna mind seeing that sign last week,is it always there? Even if it was, folks were going up that path, and still unsure what the script was.Maybe another sign at the top?

Not been past it recently so couldn't say for sure. It is a stupid building design regardless. I'm sure they are busy enough any way and don't think it's anything special so you never missed out.

Where did you end up eating? Regards the Nisa in Glencoe there is a decent co-op in Ballachulish that's open until 10pm if you are ever back this way. 

11 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Not been past it recently so couldn't say for sure. It is a stupid building design regardless. I'm sure they are busy enough any way and don't think it's anything special so you never missed out.

Where did you end up eating? Regards the Nisa in Glencoe there is a decent co-op in Ballachulish that's open until 10pm if you are ever back this way. 

Nae probs,aye know the Co-op you mean.Love the area nonetheless,I'm winging because its frustrating seeing them not make a pound while the chances are there.

Ended up eating outside round the back of that place,decent enough.Got a pint from the Hotel next door 

30 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

I'm winging because its frustrating seeing them not make a pound while the chances are there.

Aye know what you mean, some folk just need a break or are semi retired. There are places I have heard of closing for a whole week at this time of year to have a holiday/break/rest whatever you want to call it. Places that close two days a week etc too. 

Each to their own. 

• Upvote 1