What you doing today?

Got into verbals with the neighbour... the dog fucking hates him and barks at him all the time, so he started yelling at me like it's my fault the dog thinks he's a cunt. 

Swearing at me and everything, like a fucking common street urchin. Absolutely classless mullet-headed cunt of a man... 

Gave him some verbal back, using his own language of the gutter, just to make sure we understood one another, though I take no fucking pleasure from it. 

Told me he can't wait to move,  and I agreed with him. 

So we ended with an accord of sorts ?

22 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Having a barking dog is the worst kind of neighbour one can have. 

You know what to do - poison him before he poisons the dog.

Or shoot his porch up with an AK.  Turn his wooden bench swingy thing in to hamster bedding. 

Dog rarely barks, really only barks at him. 

And she's fucking savage about it... full on 'I'll tear you to bits, you CUNT!" savagery.  Absolutely hates him. 

If it was my neighbour's dog doing that to me I'd have poisoned it a long time ago.

I'd have been on his side if he'd been reasonable,  but his sort never are... so I'm siding with the dog, and fuck that guy,. 

18 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

@daytripping

Boxy is under attack. Bunkheid Road full of drum banging terrorists. 

Im shoring up the defences as we speak. 

Possibly in connection with the Aberdeen Hindu Temple opening. 

Im away to see if they're friend or foe. Im expecting at least a finger buffet. 

Hindu temple!!?? nae in the manor I hope?

Worrying times, if they've made it to Bucksburn the Country is fucked, that's the last line of defence. First the Taliban rise now this.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Hindu temple!!?? nae in the manor I hope?

Worrying times, if they've made it to Bucksburn the Country is fucked, that's the last line of defence. First the Taliban rise now this.

The sacred Church at the bottom of Avenue beside the Vet has been taken. 

Piles of shoes at the entrance if anyone needs a pair of well used leather mules, think its just help yourself. 

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Got a few pals from down the road coming up. Drinks at mine, pub, drinks at mine again. 

Hoping the neighbours aren't arsey about it. Messaged my downstairs neighbour and he seemed alright, so should be sound. 

Wishing a merry weekend to all. 

Take heaps of drugs like that last time you went nuts on here.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Got a few pals from down the road coming up. Drinks at mine, pub, drinks at mine again. 

Hoping the neighbours aren't arsey about it. Messaged my downstairs neighbour and he seemed alright, so should be sound. 

Wishing a merry weekend to all. 

I’ve been a noisy neighbour this week. Think he has bought my excuse about her being homesick 

what I’ve learned this week is don’t drink alcohol without a straightener.

take drugs, don’t eat, have contempt for those you meet