What you doing today?

Just witnessed a road rage incident, white van man amazon driver reversing down a pavement, half on the road, guy didn't take kindly to it and stormed from his motor to have a go at the driver. I added to it by giving the guy the middle finger and calling him a prick, he gave me it back big style while shouting abuse. My job was done, was chuffed with myself and had a small chuckle. Fucking abusing a guy working on a Saturday afternoon for 20p a parcel, prick.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Great night. Thanks for asking. Hope you all enjoyed Netflix. 

Lose your virginity pal? you seem excessive about telling us all you were meeting a bird. I shag a pof dirty most weekends, never felt the need to spread the news. I keep that for the special keeper types, a fucking rare breed these days.

29 minutes ago, Poodler said:

In Birmingham, what a fucking shithole of a place. How come in 2021 in the modern world do we still have 6 foot high piles on binbags on the street. 

I know the answer tbf 

pakis 

I dont think they're fully to blame. 

Bangladeshi, afghani, Romanian and Somalians need to shoulder some of the blame. 

From Black Sabbath to this......an absolute travesty. 

Hard working industrial people thru the ages to a mish mash of lazy drug dealing immigrants who seem to have an endless supply of used mattresses and sofas to leave in the street. 

• Haha 4

My auld man used to take me down to the Motor Show at the NEC in the mid 80s. 

Piles of fancy cars with bikini clad gyrating sluts enticing you over and loads of those fluffy things with the manufacturers ribbon to collect. 

Thats about my only Birmingham related story. 

It was always where you got stuck in traffic if you were bombing south. 

Its the sort of place you feel like you never need to visit. 

What you up to @Poodler

37 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I have not watched (and never will watch) a game of cricket in my life 

I’ve been a few times it’s a hoot -  basically think of going to Pittodrie and having to watch the horrendous pish on offer but you can get beer 

Then when someone asks you the score the next day you can honestly say I have absolutely no idea

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

In Birmingham, what a fucking shithole of a place. How come in 2021 in the modern world do we still have 6 foot high piles on binbags on the street. 

I know the answer tbf 

pakis 

Moving on up here.

2 buses full of Afghan refugees arrived in Aberdeen on Friday.

104 in total.

Hardly mentioned in the media.

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Where are they being housed?

There are unsold plots at Dubford and Chapelton which are being converted and transferred to the LA housing depts. They’ll be used to accommodate some of the families, but initially they’ll be supported in city centre hotels.