What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Honestly slight jealousy in that regard.

If you're ever there again for breakfast, try out The Sandbar. Oh boy.

Nice spot for a pint and a very good selection of brews... but I've never had the food there!  So many good options in Scarborough these days!  You should have got a burger from the nearby Peach Pit!

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Yeah absolutely.

Sat with the paper, eggs Benedict and a nice cup of coffee watching the world go by.

Very much where I would stay next time I was over.

I actually got myself a 6 pack of 150 lashes the other week, such is my love for Aussie brew.

Canna beat 150s. Though eh reckon SOTR would beg to differ. 

@Sonoftherock Been meaning to try the stout, just got to get up to Clarkson and see if they have it.

34 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Canna beat 150s. Though eh reckon SOTR would beg to differ. 

@Sonoftherock Been meaning to try the stout, just got to get up to Clarkson and see if they have it.

Haha!  I certainly would beg to differ!

Clarkson got a few cartons of our new NEIPA on Friday - the stout will be long gone by now I imagine  Liquor Barons Duncraig also got some too - which is up your way too!  Scarborough Cellars also took some!

We've got a stall at the Freo Beerfest next month, if you are heading down to that... I won't be there though, as I'm away at work sadly!

23 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Haha!  I certainly would beg to differ!

Clarkson got a few cartons of our new NEIPA on Friday - the stout will be long gone by now I imagine  Liquor Barons Duncraig also got some too - which is up your way too!  Scarborough Cellars also took some!

We've got a stall at the Freo Beerfest next month, if you are heading down to that... I won't be there though, as I'm away at work sadly!

Picked up some NEIPA in Duncraig, no stout though,  will make do with a Gage Roads.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Walking about Dundeh pre match was an odd experience. Normally we park up and head to the ground but today we had 2 hours to explore.  What a bunch of inbred looking mutants that city has. A real melting pot of fuckoids.

Without a word of a lie every two minutes myself and my companions were nudging each other going " check the state of this cunt " " look at her"   etc..,  What a place. 

Aye up near Dens is something else. There's a peculiar type of Dundee junkie that seems to constantly be walking very fast, on a mission, but completely out their tits. If you spend long enough in Dundee you'll see loads of them zooming about the place.