What you doing today?

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fits opinionated about what you said to me there like? 

Just calling me a name and jumping on the bandwagon of inference that I'm some sort of mental case. Got your laughing faces tho. 

Strange to say it's just an opinion. 

Was replying to Parky. Pay attention . It’s not all about you.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No. Sometimes I mean my insults, if you go ahead and look back, you'll see I'm often reacting to provocation or unnecessary digs about personal issues I foolishly disclosed on here.

Hanz isn't someone I've ever really had an issue with, so he should know me saying he'd get shibbed in the jile' for being a smart arse was tongue in cheek. 

You should know in that case that  my response was said in jest also. 
You can’t have it both ways ,laddie.

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Duolingo Parky? Or a bitty more full on? 

I got told off for trying to learn Spanish using it ? 

"why are you leaning spanish, what is the reason, to open a bar in benidorm?" 

I worked in Barcelona and learned completely basic Catalan and Spanish just to be polite and not be completely ignorant to their culture.

Absolutely guaranteed as soon as you said you were Scottish - they realised what you were speaking absolute nonsense and were  trying to order a train ticket in a restaurant or some pish they inevitably just broke into English.

At least I made some sort of effort.

8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Duolingo Parky? Or a bitty more full on? 

I got told off for trying to learn Spanish using it ? 

"why are you leaning spanish, what is the reason, to open a bar in benidorm?" 

Got a few books I've been trying to work through (but lapsed/got lazy, so need to get back in to it). 

Considering booking an online learning course too, which will maybe motivate me to stick at it more. 

Who told you off? I don't see an issue for using duolingo to supplement other methods of learning. Even if it's the odd word or phrase.

Although I'd say the 100's of repetitions of "mi madre es elegante" has limited usefulness ?

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I worked in Barcelona and learned completely basic Catalan and Spanish just to be polite and not be completely ignorant to their culture.

Absolutely guaranteed as soon as you said you were Scottish - they realised what you were speaking absolute nonsense and were  trying to order a train ticket in a restaurant or some pish they inevitably just broke into English.

At least I made some sort of effort.

Did you ever visit Parc Guell? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Got a few books I've been trying to work through (but lapsed/got lazy, so need to get back in to it). 

Considering booking an online learning course too, which will maybe motivate me to stick at it more. 

Who told you off? I don't see an issue for using duolingo to supplement other methods of learning. Even if it's the odd word or phrase.

Although I'd say the 100's of repetitions of "mi madre es elegante" has limited usefulness ?

It wasnt even to be fluent, just to get by in shops etc whenever I'm there....hopefully in the not too distant future.  Una cerveza por favor is about all I had ?

Was a hatter who is currently either banned or on exile. 

25 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Watching that Ashley Banjo-string make a cunt of himself with Jim Davidson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10110813/Jim-Davidson-storms-amid-tense-interview-Ashley-Banjo.html

Another said: 'Never before have I been more ashamed of liking a man I watched as a child on TV. I can’t even use his name. Ashley Banjo thank you for recording your programme, being so open with your interviews and really helping to educate us more.'

these people who write these things on Twitter need a bullet 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

A TV programme about racism?? Well I never. 

It’s REALLY annoying when people do that patronising calming thing for the camera. ‘Look jim let’s just sit down and talk about this (insert keywords like education etc). 

if that was off camera you’d be screaming in his face 

pathetic