What you doing today?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anybody ever been to a weekend funeral? Don't think I have. I think I'd like mine on a Saturday so cunts could watch the scores in the pub after.

What if it's during the summer when you peg it? I agree it's a nice sentiment.

Can you have a funeral on Saturday or Sunday? A funeral can be held any day of the week but it's common for burial grounds and crematoria to charge extra for weekend services. With weekends being traditional days for other types of religious services, a minister may not be available for funerals on Saturday or Sunday

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell Consi, wazzing yourself twice in a weekend is not good. I'd get to the docs.

It's just drunkenness. Drank 10-12 pints, too much liquid 

I do worry I made a total fool of myself yesterday at the match. I was down the front of the barrier above the steps going apeshit, like a caged animal. Saw someone from school as well. 

Ach well. 

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I do worry I made a total fool of myself yesterday at the match. I was down the front of the barrier above the steps going apeshit, like a caged animal. Saw someone from school as well. 

Ach well. 

I think you were maybe scaring my wee laddie. We had to leave at half time. He was in the red zip up adidas top.

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I think you were maybe scaring my wee laddie. We had to leave at half time. He was in the red zip up adidas top.

Hmmm. I was the really handsome guy in a black jacket and doc martens? 

I thought a kid would've loved the seethe! 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah was trying to noise you up we were in the Jerry Kerr.

I wouldn't have had you in Doc Martens though.

So was I in the Jerry kerr. Just across from the incident.

You actually had to take your lad home?