What you doing today?

6 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Hit the sauce a little too hard in London, now has a sare heid and thinks he’s dying. Weegie hospitals must be full of hypochondriacal morons if this boards anything to go by. 

Mind the day lockdown lifted and the A&E queue was all the way down the grounds ? quiet for weeks then something ridiculous like a 1000% increase on the week before, folk just needing a day oot 

Today I've been scrubbing mould with vinegar...  hours of getting down on my knees and getting rid of a rampant infestation that wasn't there last time I checked on the place.

Called a company that quoted a "minimum of $2000" and can't get there for a week,

Quick Google of 'mold control`, a ten minute YouTube video, one gallon of vinegar and a couple of scrubbing brushes... BOOM... I'm a professional mould removal service.

Not being cheeky, but it's high time we replaced the entire blue collar workforce with chimps, because we're really not getting value for money from this vacant-headed portion of society. Monkeys aren't charging an arm and a leg for a bit of manual labour... couple o nanas and they're fucking delighted.

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Typical dour Scots bastard. 

'I've made my mind up and EVERYTHING IS SHITE'

Enjoy your life Mary you wee cunt. 

VAI PALMEIRAS !! 

Shut up dickhead. I didn't say 'EVERYTHING IS SHITE'.  I said south American fitba is shite. I've watched plenty,  because I've put a bet on to give me an interest, and it's dire. 10 fouls then a blooter over the bar.  Argentinian fitba especially,  half the games finish 1-0.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Shut up dickhead. I didn't say 'EVERYTHING IS SHITE'.  I said south American fitba is shite. I've watched plenty,  because I've put a bet on to give me an interest, and it's dire. 10 fouls then a blooter over the bar.  Argentinian fitba especially,  half the games finish 1-0.

I’ve had lots of success in the South American leagues this month with first team to score. 

I suspect you’re just a bit of a mongol