What you doing today?

Trying to find an angle to get out of jury duty. 

Got a letter from the court, fifth in a couple of years, ordering me to the court next week to send some poor cunt to pokey for, I don't know, something heinous like smoking a marijuana dooby cigarette, or drinking a fucking beer in public. 

Thrown in a couple of the obvious get-outs, "I have Covid-like symptoms' and 'My granny plans on dying that day'... but the eMail I got back says, "Nah... see you next week."

So now I have to pretend I'm racist or mental in order to convince them to send me home. 

Fortunately, observing the goings on in The Hat these last few years have given me a pretty good handle on both... I just need to be convincing. 

I'll probably watch some Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson  speeches at the weekend in order to perfect the technique. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Got a letter from the court, fifth in a couple of years, ordering me to the court next week to send some poor cunt to pokey for, I don't know, something heinous like smoking a marijuana dooby cigarette, or drinking a fucking beer in public. 

Thrown in a couple of the obvious get-outs, "I have Covid-like symptoms' and 'My granny plans on dying that day'... but the eMail I got back says, "Nah... see you next week."

So now I have to pretend I'm racist or mental in order to convince them to send me home. 

Fortunately, observing the goings on in The Hat these last few years have given me a pretty good handle on both... I just need to be convincing. 

I'll probably watch some Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson  speeches at the weekend in order to perfect the technique. 

Say you know the defendant. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

See I’ve always wanted to get called for jury duty. I’m a nosey bastard though, that’s probably part of it. A few days off work as well would be welcomed. 

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Get lifted. Canna do it over here anyway with a criminal record.