What you doing today?

Went to some auld lads place 3 lakes over to fix his door.... when I get there he shows me the empty frame where his door used to be.

"Where's the door you need me to fix?"I sais

"Blew off a month' ago" he sais "I've no idea where it is now."

I was unable to fix that door.

Lucky for him I recently got a miter saw... I may have mentioned that... so once I get into town for the materials I'll manufacture a new door for him, even better than the old one.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

What the fuck?  Does the old codger live in a shack or what?  How can you live one month without a door, in what I imagine is a frozen shithole with polar bears and armed crack wolves in MAGA hats roaming about?

How does a door blow off?

Not the door to his house, but adjacent to the house and leading down to the lake. Wind comes straight in off the lake.

At one time it had acted as a wind break in a porch area, but the wind literally tore the thing out of the frame in a wizard of oz stylee, and it was gone.

Now when you walk up to the front door you're met with freezing winds off the lake.

I'll put in a new frame and door, and the auld fella can sit on his porch again.

No thanks necessary...  it's either do that or sculpt my beard like a fag.

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Put the pics up when it's done. 

If the old bastard wants to pose for a photo next to his new sturdy door made and fitted by The Hats Poster Of The Year, then all the better, by golly. 

Love to see old cunts happy me. 

Not adverse to posting my handiwork... I may well do that. Might even get some pro-tips/constructive criticism from other posters like I got with my 130 foot long retaining* wall.

Still retaining like a boss, btw.

*Retaining wall.

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Not adverse to posting my handiwork... I may well do that. Might even get some pro-tips/constructive criticism from other posters like I got with my 130 foot long retaining* wall.

Still retaining like a boss, btw.

*Retaining wall.

Your wall is shite. 

Next.

Just now, Ke1t said:

This is the kind of constructive criticism that helps me grow and do better next time.

Always be open to the assistance of others, kids... don't be so proud that you ignore valuable input like this.

A South Park quote surely 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Your wall is shite. 

Next.

This is the kind of constructive criticism that helps me grow and do better next time.

Always be open to the assistance of others, kids... don't be so proud that you ignore valuable input like this.