What you doing today?

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're a good man. 

Best feeling in the world that the old altruism.  Just helping another cunt, just cos. 

You'll go a long way. 

I bocht the tramp outside Co-op on Union street earlier a half bottle of Glens and a tin of dog food, thinking I was being sound. 

as I approached him I clocked he had three full shopping bags of stuff that’s clearly been donated from folk leaving the shop. He didn’t even look at me, just took them and put them into a shopping bag saying cheers as he did it. I laughed and thought, fit did I expect tbh. Hope he eats the dog food and gives the dog the glens 

17 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Few drinks then bed around 2am. Got up this morning and went for a run. Home and made a bacon and egg roll. Shower and out for a walk with the wee one and her, then it'll be along to the nearby Indian for a meal. 
Booze will be starting on return from the walk. 

Similar. Had a bacon and egg roll without the bacon. Out on the bike this aftie. 

kicking about the house - supermarket today for a few things, and piece of meat for barbecue - still on a few Negra Modelo's

not been at office, apart from 1 day since March 2020, so staying away from a kent, next 2 weeks cos have flight to Cape town