What you doing today?

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I got called a ‘fuckin helmet dickhead’ earlier after saying some really vitriolic things to some women and children (minks tbf, subhuman). 

(was on the bike, don’t often wear a helmet off it) 

Strange insult 

What caused this outburst and what was your response. details required here. 

Approaching on bike on old railway line (generally folk keep left). Two large women both with prams, 3 or 4 kids on bikes. 

they were walking towards me, could clearly see me. They stopped to look at something on one of the phones. Told kids to stop. Made no effort to herd the kids in to a side and they were in middle of path side by side with prams. 

had to slow to a stop to get passed and said ‘fuckin kids min, fuckin scum’. 

and it went from there really. 

ken how easily thick minks are triggered, instantly both of them skirlin. SHUT UP A SES SHUT UP, YIR A FAT CUNT

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Approaching on bike on old railway line (generally folk keep left). Two large women both with prams, 3 or 4 kids on bikes. 

they were walking towards me, could clearly see me. They stopped to look at something on one of the phones. Told kids to stop. Made no effort to herd the kids in to a side and they were in middle of path side by side with prams. 

ken how easily thick minks are triggered, instantly both of them skirlin. SHUT UP A SES SHUT UP, YIR A FAT CUNT

Bit tetchy the day are you ?

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't get how they are scum? Because Poods had to slow down on his pushbike? It's a hard life.

Well my end of the consideration is slowing down, could easy have gone straight through them like a bin lorry. 

they saw me and chose not to act on it. The arrogance of that fat revolting cunt, that’s me all workit up about it again now 

And of course I wouldn’t have spoken like that to blokes. women and children are easy targets 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I feel your pain. I cycle the canal path a lot , always keep to the left, and it amazes me when groups of cunts that don't move over when they see you approaching. During peak covids I had these cold cunts give me a total wide berth by standing on the grass verge as I approached then Mr old cunt shouting " Aye , it's no bother youre welcome" as if i should have said thanks.  They were given the finger which Mrs old cunt gasped at. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I’ve always found it to be true that any male over 35 that takes up cycling or motorcycling is responding to some sort of crisis.

cunts in either skin tight lycra looking ridiculous or driving motorbikes to big and powerful for their ability.

What if you've been biking before the age of 35 and continue your pursuit of this pastime? Acceptable?

12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I’ve always found it to be true that any male over 35 that takes up cycling or motorcycling is responding to some sort of crisis.

cunts in either skin tight lycra looking ridiculous or driving motorbikes to big and powerful for their ability.

You bought a Lambretta a couple of years ago you goon.

3 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I 100% believe that when you see a man oot cycling in Lycra, his wife will be at home getting pounded 

• Upvote 1