What you doing today?

28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Staying away from people and biding in with 3 bottles of Tyskie and 8 cans of Budweiser from the local Coop, whilst listening to back-in-the-day music, and watching the stunning Rachel Riley on Countdown, either side of watching the nags. I can hear Black's "Wonderful Life" playing somewhere. ?

Too many people are getting upset with my presence nowadays. 

You been hanging aboot the Academy with yir balls hingin oot yir spayver again cheil? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

You been hanging aboot the Academy with yir balls hingin oot yir spayver again cheil? 

??The last time I did that was on Union Terrace in 2003 and thereafter was swiftly apprehended by the local plod. 

They put me up in a doss house on Dee Street for the night rather than put me in the cells at Queen Street. Pished the bed in the doss house but the young, lovely lady that was on duty was very understanding. 

Turned up for work the following morning at Austin Reed looking very unkempt and grubby, but still did my shift to the end. 

May be wrong but think it was the weekend we lost to the filthy, venomous old club 3-2 at Pittodrie. Zdrilic and Deloumeaux scored for us that day. 

ehm gan thru eh groningen thred agen thi diy tae dig oot sum bluto quotes..ez aw xcited n boastin tae cunts compard the shell e is noo..ehm wonderin wis greysack a dons fan beck in the diy? cunt wis actin like ez buzzin fir eh gemme..e made a cunt o ezsel in groningen n ez emberresd aboot it trys tae swerv it..fuckin snake turnt ez beck oan eh sheep but wis eh cunt a fan wance?

• Haha 1