What you doing today?

On 6/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

I bet there was a fat woman who drank too much and cried? Every wedding I’ve ever been to there’s been a fat,drunken munter sobbing her flabby heart out. 

(Usually my Mrs tbf)

Usually they are rooted at bar with glass after glass of prosecco, waiting for a suitable victim to wander up to bar, then outside getting poked, 

Like the lass last time I was in Costco, getting didgered  relentlessly while walking along an aisle

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Had an English cunt call me up pretending to be from my Aussie banks fraud team. He was good, passed the bullshit detector by reading out a previous credit card number eh had (apparently tokens connect it all) and everything. 

He set about “cancelling” my card to protect me and then got stuck. Luckily if he sent me a text and eh told him the code it would save the day. 

Unfortunately for him, eh read the message of the text which said “Authorise the payment of 4900 AUD”.  When eh said “here why does it say this” he somehow got disconnected.

Seems he’d tried multiple people this morning.

People like that should be shot in the balls.

About £5 worth of damage 

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Had an English cunt call me up pretending to be from my Aussie banks fraud team. He was good, passed the bullshit detector by reading out a previous credit card number eh had (apparently tokens connect it all) and everything. 

He set about “cancelling” my card to protect me and then got stuck. Luckily if he sent me a text and eh told him the code it would save the day. 

Unfortunately for him, eh read the message of the text which said “Authorise the payment of 4900 AUD”.  When eh said “here why does it say this” he somehow got disconnected.

Seems he’d tried multiple people this morning.

People like that should be shot in the balls.

Pocket fluff.

Should have gave him it just for his efforts.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:17 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Any of you chaps know much about benefits schemes? My son's pal has been chucked out his house. He's in a low paid job and is looking for a flat share just now. Just wondered what , if any, benefits he would be entitled to?

and no it's not me ?

Depends where he lives ,I've been told there's 300 flats in Aberdeen for the homeless by the homeless shelter here in Aberdeen .

Go to the council and tell them they will help him out .

34 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

How did you get on and what distances did you do YD.?

Did ok, seeing as I hadn’t trained as much as I should’ve done.

It was a super sprint-just a baby one. 
400m lake swim, 8 and a bit mile bike ride, just over a mile and a half run.

Mate I did it with already wants to do another.

Cant imagine doing the Olympic distance, never mind an Ironman-but as I get fitter, I’ll probably want to increase the challenge.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
39 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Cant imagine doing the Olympic distance, never mind an Ironman-but as I get fitter, I’ll probably want to increase the challenge.

Fuck me.  It's Daley Thomson. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Looks a bit like that bird of yours. 

She's more like Fatima Whitbread. 

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Good to get one down .

Coming off the bike on to a run is difficult legs are like jelly , that takes a bit of getting used to 

What's your best event of the 3?

Well done YD.

34 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Good to get one down .

Coming off the bike on to a run is difficult legs are like jelly , that takes a bit of getting used to 

What's your best event of the 3?

Well done YD.

Aye that was the toughest bit.

Bike is my best I’d say.28 mins on a reasonably flat course, but a hoor of a headwind.Hadn’t biked for ages tho, so again, some training and I’d take some time off it.

You quite clearly read that I said it wasn’t an Ironman @Sooper-hanz but just a baby one.