What you doing today?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Bluto10 said:

maryhill is quite close to the WE isnt it?

that must be centralish then?

Proper swamp land.  LOL. 

34 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Certainly is Buc. Maryhill Lock. Planning on going Glasgow to Edinburgh again in a couple of weeks. 

60 miles or so as the canals snake. 

Ran loads there my mate stays in Anniesland it's only about 400 away there's a bar/restaurant right on the track with outside seating .

Love it along there .We cycled to Faslene and took the train back.? 

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I take my time Buc. Few hours . I’m on a mountain bike as well and stop for lunch etc . Pints in Edinburgh, train back , lovely. 

That's brisk going must be very fit .?

I'm doing a cycle today we my wife and the puppies who will be in their cart but it's 16 miles along the Dyce to Newmachar old railway line .

16 miles is nothing to you..

11 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'm in bed with the covid,  day 3 and my temperature peaked at 39c day 1, dropped to normal day 2 and risen a bit today to just under 38c.

It's not too bad but I'm struggling to concentrate on anything longer than 15 minutes and it's hellish seeing the great weather outside.  

Covid is over 

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

That's brisk going must be very fit .?

I'm doing a cycle today we my wife and the puppies who will be in their cart but it's 16 miles along the Dyce to Newmachar old railway line .

16 miles is nothing to you..

Depends what your definition of ‘a few hours’ is Buc. It’s a slog . Some of the terrain is a bit rough but I enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

I'm in bed with the covid,  day 3 and my temperature peaked at 39c day 1, dropped to normal day 2 and risen a bit today to just under 38c.

It's not too bad but I'm struggling to concentrate on anything longer than 15 minutes and it's hellish seeing the great weather outside.  

Haha get it up you 

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Got up 

Walked the dog 

Did an alfresco shite in some bushes (too much Daal/Thai the last couple of days)  

Run 

Shower 

lunch (Thai salad

walk into town/pints 

walk home/pints 

tea (HM Thai

Walk the dog/pints 

Not a big fan of adapting to circumstances then?