What you doing today?

Storms rolled through here a week or so ago.... fucked my AC and my sump pump.... 8" water in my crawlspace. Pipes in the garage froze and burst over winter, dock weld gave way, atv tyre fucked, kitchen tap has a leak, water pressure practically zero, oh, and there's possibly a bobcat wandering around in the woods.

Been working my way through this litany of shitbaggery, and almost ready to relax by finding this glorified house cat and ejaculated it from the vicinity of my hoose.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Storms rolled through here a week or so ago.... fucked my AC and my sump pump.... 8" water in my crawlspace. Pipes in the garage froze and burst over winter, dock weld gave way, atv tyre fucked, kitchen tap has a leak, water pressure practically zero, oh, and there's possibly a bobcat wandering around in the woods.

Been working my way through this litany of shitbaggery, and almost ready to relax by finding this glorified house cat and ejaculated it from the vicinity of my hoose.

Do they eat babies and shit?  or is it the guy from Police Academy?

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Do they eat babies and shit?  or is it the guy from Police Academy?

Not sure if they eat the guy from Police Academy, but if my dug sees a Bobcat then it's a fecht for sure.

While I'm certain my German Shepherd could fuck a Bobcat I don't need the subsequent mangled mutt and vet bills that a victory would cost.

If there is one, and I'm 99% sure there is because I fucking saw it, then I should be able to just scare it off.

If it decides to make a stand my battle plan is largely just kicks and punches until it fucks off. No point shooting at it, or pulling a knife out, a couple of good boots to the body should encourage its departure.

Im basically an animal lover...

Edit: Ah... Bobcat Goldthwaite.... I gotcha now. Is he deid?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
24 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Not sure if they eat the guy from Police Academy, but if my dug sees a Bobcat then it's a fecht for sure.

While I'm certain my German Shepherd could fuck a Bobcat I don't need the subsequent mangled mutt and vet bills that a victory would cost.

If there is one, and I'm 99% sure there is because I fucking saw it, then I should be able to just scare it off.

If it decides to make a stand my battle plan is largely just kicks and punches until it fucks off. No point shooting at it, or pulling a knife out, a couple of good boots to the body should encourage its departure.

Im basically an animal lover...

Edit: Ah... Bobcat Goldthwaite.... I gotcha now. Is he deid?

just give the little fluffy bugger some tuna and he will be sound. 

or if he's bigger than a regular cat then maybe a shark..

Goldthwait still on the go, directing horror movies about Bigfoot and the like.  

The bobcat's range does not seem to be limited by human populations, but by availability of suitable habitat; only large, intensively cultivated tracts are unsuitable for the species.[35] The animal may appear in back yards in "urban edge" environments, where human development intersects with natural habitats.[44] If chased by a dog, it usually climbs up a tree.[42]

There we go.  No fighting needed.  up the tree the little one pops. 

54 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

If chased by a dog, it usually climbs up a tree.[42]

There we go.  No fighting needed.  up the tree the little one pops. 

This is my reckoning. Wild animals usually want fuck all to do with humans, and understandably so. 

99% of the time even predatory animals will take off when they see a human or a dog, unless they've good reason to be aggressive. But I don't need my dug getting involved.

Walking towards a Bobcat and shouting, "GET YE TAE FUCK!" Should resolve the situation... it's not like the fillums where it jumps out a tree and tries to bite your face off.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

This is my reckoning. Wild animals usually want fuck all to do with humans, and understandably so. 

99% of the time even predatory animals will take off when they see a human or a dog, unless they've good reason to be aggressive. But I don't need my dug getting involved.

Walking towards a Bobcat and shouting, "GET YE TAE FUCK!" Should resolve the situation... it's not like the fillums where it jumps out a tree and tries to bite your face off.

Aye don't shoot it man.  Cats innit.  Class wee bastards. ?

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye don't shoot it man.  Cats innit.  Class wee bastards. ?

I ve never pointed a gun at a living thing, not that I could hit the fucking thing even if I did. I might as well throw rocks at it. 

The wife's old man, on the other hand, shoots just about anything with four legs that wanders onto his property. 

Sure sign of a psychopath.

Only things I'll kill are spiders and maybe the wife at some point.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Ke1t said:

I ve never pointed a gun at a living thing, not that I could hit the fucking thing even if I did. I might as well throw rocks at it. 

The wife's old man, on the other hand, shoots just about anything with four legs that wanders onto his property. 

Sure sign of a psychopath.

Only things I'll kill are spiders and maybe the wife at some point.

Yanks innit.  Cunts love a gun. 

Aye spiders can fuck off.  My house back in North Englandshire was chock full of the cunts.  Vile little (big) bastards went straight in the J Edgar.

I am defo ready to punt a dog in the chops next time one comes nipping at me though.  There's only so many times you can do that thing where you pull yourself away submissively from the cunt, scream like Ned Flanders, and he still bites you anyway. 

Any dogs reading this, FUCK OFF. 

18 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Yanks innit.  Cunts love a gun. 

Aye spiders can fuck off.  My house back in North Englandshire was chock full of the cunts.  Vile little (big) bastards went straight in the J Edgar.

I am defo ready to punt a dog in the chops next time one comes nipping at me though.  There's only so many times you can do that thing where you pull yourself away submissively from the cunt, scream like Ned Flanders, and he still bites you anyway. 

Any dogs reading this, FUCK OFF. 

Surely thon Brazilian spiders are worse than any British spider.

That Brazilian Wandering  Spider is horrifying, plus if it bites you you get an erection then die,, and cant be buried in a regular depth coffin.

This Is the stuff of nightmares.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-finds-huge-venomous-spider-25214723

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That Brazilian Wandering  Spider is horrifying, plus if it bites you you get an erection then die,, and cant be buried in a regular depth coffin.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-finds-huge-venomous-spider-25214723

For the love of holy fuck...   

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Good grief 

Fit a fleg he must have got when he looked under the bed for the first time 

like rolling over and seeing Caveys wife 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Good grief 

Fit a fleg he must have got when he looked under the bed for the first time 

like rolling over and seeing Caveys wife 

"She managed to capture a camouflage grouper fish swimming around in a cloud of eggs and sperm.

Other winning photos included fighting fish, an inquisitive underwater elephant, a calm gorilla and a man in a gimp suit feeding a pigeon a piece of bread."

ah no