What you doing today?

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

@Edwin Starr

I just bought a tub o soy based vegan ice cream the day.

If my balls retract, my tits get bigger, I grow a stupid hipster beard and hairstyle, change my pronouns, gender diversify and start dressin' like gay lumberjack, I'm holdin' you to account.

Why flavour did you get BB.?

You may end up with a dry mouth overnight if you eat too much..

Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Enjoy .

Hope your having something fine with it .?

What made you buy it.?

Just having it on its own.  I'm makin' a BIR curry tonight so need somethin sweet and coolin' after that like.

I was just lookin' at the ice cream in the co-opy, saw it, though of you and bought it.

29 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Just having it on its own.  I'm makin' a BIR curry tonight so need somethin sweet and coolin' after that like.

I was just lookin' at the ice cream in the co-opy, saw it, though of you and bought it.

Well done BB 

This is very nice as well.

20220730-162733.jpg

Exercise, haircut and shower/shave. 

Church, sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs, Masonic meetin', read some anti Catholic and Palestine scriptures, Orange Lodge meetin', sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs, Flute band practice play some anti Catholic and Palestine tunes, Synagogue chant some anti Catholic and Palestine chants.  Watch the fitba, sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs.

Chicken soup and salt beef for tea.  Day done. Bed, pray some anti Catholic and Palestine prayers.  Shalom.

4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Exercise, haircut and shower/shave. 

Church, sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs, Masonic meetin', read some anti Catholic and Palestine scriptures, Orange Lodge meetin', sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs, Flute band practice play some anti Catholic and Palestine tunes, Synagogue chant some anti Catholic and Palestine chants.  Watch the fitba, sing some anti Catholic and Palestine songs.

Chicken soup and salt beef for tea.  Day done. Bed, pray some anti Catholic and Palestine prayers.  Shalom.

Do kafflicks and prods worship the same bible? Whats the difference between the 2?