What you doing today?

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ve no shame in saying I was front and centre on the Stars25 tour.

boy pumped some excellent women. Admirable. Good live aswell.

You get snooty about all sorts of music yet are an enthusiastic fan of Simply Red. Bizarre. 

They've a few listenable/catchy tracks but I expected them to be termed as "novelty music" or something by a self-proclaimed "muso" such as yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Going to this Parkoid? 

E6-AB4-F89-2089-430-B-AEDE-62728-E14-AC9

The Mrs wants to go to the Saturday, she likes the Charlatans, I think. I'll go if it's sunny. Shite music but a day in the sun boozing will be fine.

Is the Tom Maguire guy a Tom Petty and the heartbreakers tribute? That might be alright.  

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You get snooty about all sorts of music yet are an enthusiastic fan of Simply Red. Bizarre. 

They've a few listenable/catchy tracks but I expected them to be termed as "novelty music" or something by a self-proclaimed "muso" such as yourself. 

Always a time and a place for some leftfield choices. I’ve earned my stripes, can dip my toes where I please.

looking at that line up - The Twang!!!! NOWAY are they back! Awful the first time round 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We all have our guilty pleasures re music. Can't beat a bit of Phil Collins

39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

looking at that line up - The Twang!!!! NOWAY are they back! Awful the first time round 

A couple of afc chat veterans and myself performed Live Forever with The Twang sometime circa 2008. They kind of disappeared from public view after that, understandably put down by the high standard of our performance. Maybe it's time to get the band back together and kill them off once and for all...

1 hour ago, The Hulk said:

A couple of afc chat veterans and myself performed Live Forever with The Twang sometime circa 2008. They kind of disappeared from public view after that, understandably put down by the high standard of our performance. Maybe it's time to get the band back together and kill them off once and for all...

Please do 

read an article somewhere saying this era of indie was on the rise again - more of these bands are coming back out. Mental. The boy from the Paddingtons does a podcast and interviews loads of people from that era - some are good listens 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 8/4/2022 at 1:18 AM, maryhilldon said:

Ooft. Scraped a draw at the death Spud. Scenes at the grit depot?

Got away with a Desmond Tutu man.

Should have enough to take care of them next week in the 2nd leg in Barra Funda.

Grit depot was pretty dead.

Could be a repeat of last year's final between Palmeiras and Flamengo. ?

11 hours ago, Roberto said:

Animal place for us then lunch afterwards, might go a bit of shopping as well, just depends.

I never have high expectations when it comes to Dundee in truth.

Lad I used to work with was mucking about in the bear cage after hours and the bear ripped his arm off. Thought abdae was taking the piss until I read the article. 

He was a grafter despite the disability. Had a hook type gadget in replacement. Nice guy tbh.

Don't do that tomorrow, please. 

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Camperdown_Country_Park

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A Llama at Hazelhead spat on me once (as did a camel in Saudi) 

I once punched a horse in the face.

Liz Truss. 

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Also, I doubt the bear “bit” the boys arm off - it’s nae a great white shark 

Brown bear will definitely tear an arm off you.

They say don't run if one attacks you. 

Take my advice and fucking run like bloody fuck. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

play dead is the advice is it not?

That's what they say.

Bears aren't thick... they literally just saw you alive... they'll just wander up to you and fucking eat you. 

If I'm with someone and we come across a hungry bear I HOPE the silly cunt plays dead, while I jog casually back along the trail, trying to drown out their dying screams as a massive fucking bear turns them into mince. 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Also, I doubt the bear “bit” the boys arm off - it’s nae a great white shark 

Yeah, poor wording in the article. It was definitely ripped off by the bears paw. 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

play dead is the advice is it not?

Insert a finger in the bears anus might calm it down. Like a croc.