What you doing today?

10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh had a group of teenage girls over (in a non-dad way) last year and they wanted to watch something. Aye fine eh said, what? “Hamilton”’was the resounding answer.

WTF is that eh asked. A musical about the 1700s that is popular wit da yute. They answered.

Pile of fuckin shite.

Shag any of them?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Anyways..., can anyone recommend a pub in Edinburgh that does yer Paulaners on draft ? ( or similar Belgian, German beers)

There’s a 6 degrees north in Edinburgh don’t think it has a beer garden however.

The Salt horse is my favourite pub in Edinburgh always a good selection of craft wankery. 

32 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh had a group of teenage girls over (in a non-dad way) last year and they wanted to watch something. Aye fine eh said, what? “Hamilton”’was the resounding answer.

WTF is that eh asked. A musical about the 1700s that is popular wit da yute. They answered.

Pile of fuckin shite.

They all turned you down? 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Anyways..., can anyone recommend a pub in Edinburgh that does yer Paulaners on draft ? ( or similar Belgian, German beers)

I was in Malone’s yesterday. I can’t remember if they had it.

sorry I can’t be more help x

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
50 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

DSC-0720.jpg

LOL.

Total spunk lord.

Lost all esteem.

Lorraine Kelly sucks tramps ding dings. 

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ok, the reason I was in Edinburgh today was to see Jerry Sadowitz. Plans changed because of woke fucking scum. ( going to see Simple Minds now) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9300034/jerry-sadowitz-edinburgh-fringe-show-axed/amp/

Love seein' the woke pissin' their wee panties.  Fuckin' pathetic excuses for humans.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Shut up. Trying too hard to appeal to the ladz. 

Fuck off golf cunt. 

I've been a long hater of that dreary game, so stick that right up your righteous pumper. 

?