What you doing today?

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A bit meh (pish venue miles fae anywhere) 

that’s the 4th time seeing them and think it’ll be my last 

Looking forward to Metronomy on Friday - should be good 

I’m going to that one too. Back to Barras as I agree corn exchange isn’t the best. 

glasgow pisses all over Edinburgh when it comes to music venues 

Guest milne_afc
4 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

How did you rate wod?

I found them technically good but overall just a bit dull. Need a few snappier tracks to break up the big 10 minuters 

I went to see them a few years ago - sorely lacking oomph, was my appraisal.

Was having a game of pool in my local today, place was dead apart from me and a couple of pals.  Almost the entire Hun squad show up. I racked the balls up then went outside for a smoke, when I came back Ryan Jack was about to break off! I had to explain to him that we were holding the table, it's winner stays on, if you want a game you need to put a coin down. He said he wasn't that bothered and sat down. McGregor ( the rapist) was the only one that stepped up for a game, I thought I was gonna granny him but still won comfortably in the end. Arfield came up to me and asked when we'd be finished with the table, I said just put a coin down. He said they didn't want to play us cause they were shite. True story.

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Was having a game of pool in my local today, place was dead apart from me and a couple of pals.  Almost the entire Hun squad show up. I racked the balls up then went outside for a smoke, when I came back Ryan Jack was about to break off! I had to explain to him that we were holding the table, it's winner stays on, if you want a game you need to put a coin down. He said he wasn't that bothered and sat down. McGregor ( the rapist) was the only one that stepped up for a game, I thought I was gonna granny him but still won comfortably in the end. Arfield came up to me and asked when we'd be finished with the table, I said just put a coin down. He said they didn't want to play us cause they were shite. True story.

N'efter that, the gemme was mine.

• Haha 4