What you doing today?

Guest milne_afc
32 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Was having a game of pool in my local today, place was dead apart from me and a couple of pals.  Almost the entire Hun squad show up. I racked the balls up then went outside for a smoke, when I came back Ryan Jack was about to break off! I had to explain to him that we were holding the table, it's winner stays on, if you want a game you need to put a coin down. He said he wasn't that bothered and sat down. McGregor ( the rapist) was the only one that stepped up for a game, I thought I was gonna granny him but still won comfortably in the end. Arfield came up to me and asked when we'd be finished with the table, I said just put a coin down. He said they didn't want to play us cause they were shite. True story.

You could’ve been a hero. What a missed opportunity.

34 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

? Nope. A couple of Hun pals showed up and went all fan boy,  asking for photos etc. Weird thing is, my son met McCrorie, Bates, Barron etc. down Ashton Lane the other night, ten bumped into them again a few hours later in town.

Hun pals. 

You are a weak weak individual. Next time you’re playing pool I hope the table collapses with you under it. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You can't understand the concept of having pals that support a different football team? 

No self respecting dons fan would be pals with a hun. That’s law. 

you could’ve at least said something distasteful about ricksen or another sensitive topic. Say you hate poppies or something. 

can’t see how you can come back from this 

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

MHD getting it unnecessarily tight here. I doubt anycunt on their jack would've said/done anything to a group of hun players.

Yep. I think MHD did what needed to be done. Held his own in regards to enforcing pub rules with the pool table and stood solo against any that fancied taking him on.