What you doing today?

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Different,Hb. ? The crowd noise today was that high pitched sound you get when it’s mainly women and kids spectating. 
There was also an absence today of folk smoking weed, taking coke in the bogs, letting off flares in the concourse, and chanting ‘Fuck the Torys’ and booing the national anthem. ?

So shite in other words ?

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Pint was about 7 quid . Food I think was over a tenner for burger and chips . There was also a pick n mix stall 

Pick n mix. Couldn’t have had that yesterday or players would’ve been getting pelted with cola cubes at every corner. 

11 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Oh aye, there was a stand outside giving away free pies before the game yesterday. 

I wasI down at the racing at Aintree and Paddy Power had a Burger van giving away free burgers, right in the the middle of all the stalls punting them for £7. Needless to say there was a queue and nobody going to the other ones. Surprised the other boys never set it alight.

37 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I did that myself. Dug in an armoured cable, connected to house breaker box, and fitted a small breaker box at the far end. Piece of piss. 

I actually did most of the wirin' a while ago until the bloke finished the interior of the summer house.  Today was mostly connectin' sockets, lights, switches, ELCB consumer units and making off the SWA ends with glands etc.

11 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I actually did most of the wirin' a while ago until the bloke finished the interior of the summer house.  Today was mostly connectin' sockets, lights, switches, ELCB consumer units and making off the SWA ends with glands etc.

What would you charge for such a job? Roughly. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What would you charge for such a job? Roughly. 

Well, the material I got for the job was £103 but underground cabellin' was already in from a previous shed.

I just supplied the sockets, boxes, fittin's, consumer units, circuit breakers etc and twin and earth cable.  I didn't count the hours I put in but I probably did about 12/ish in total.  Mates rates for homers is about £10-£15 an hour. 

The boy I did it for is a pal so I didn't bill him as such and as long as I'm covered for the out of pocket stuff I got, I'm fine.  I'm a kind and generous kinda cunt you see? I know he'll add a bit on tho.  He's droppin' off an envelope tonight.

So to answer yer question I suppose it would have been roughly between £120-£180 plus the materials.

38 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Well, the material I got for the job was £103 but underground cabellin' was already in from a previous shed.

I just supplied the sockets, boxes, fittin's, consumer units, circuit breakers etc and twin and earth cable.  I didn't count the hours I put in but I probably did about 12/ish in total.  Mates rates for homers is about £10-£15 an hour. 

The boy I did it for is a pal so I didn't bill him as such and as long as I'm covered for the out of pocket stuff I got, I'm fine.  I'm a kind and generous kinda cunt you see? I know he'll add a bit on tho.  He's droppin' off an envelope tonight.

So to answer yer question I suppose it would have been roughly between £120-£180 plus the materials.

Much appreciated. Cheers.