What you doing today?

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm too far away for it to be worth your while ? 

Was just wondering how long that'd take, so I could roughly cost how much I'd be charged. 

:checkit:

Well, as I said the underground cable was already in.  That's probably the most expensive bit material and time wise, if you need to dig tracks out to bury the cable.  Easier if you have a wall or sturdy fence you can clip it to.

The material I used was 1.5mm and 2.5mm twin and earth, probably 20-30 yards of each.  4 double sockets and dry wall boxes, 2 light switches and single dry wall boxed, one 4 ft flourescent strip light, a ceilin' rose and pendant, 2 steel wire armour glands and two 2 way consumer units each fitted with an ELCB main switch and 6 amp and 32 amp circuit breakers.  All that cost me £103 so you can maybe equate that to what material you need to give you an idea of what that will cost.  I used earth sleevin', screws and connectors etc which I keep in my tool boxed anyway.

Hope that kinda helps a bit.

16 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Well, as I said the underground cable was already in.  That's probably the most expensive bit material and time wise, if you need to dig tracks out to bury the cable.  Easier if you have a wall or sturdy fence you can clip it to.

The material I used was 1.5mm and 2.5mm twin and earth, probably 20-30 yards of each.  4 double sockets and dry wall boxes, 2 light switches and single dry wall boxed, one 4 ft flourescent strip light, a ceilin' rose and pendant, 2 steel wire armour glands and two 2 way consumer units each fitted with an ELCB main switch and 6 amp and 32 amp circuit breakers.  All that cost me £103 so you can maybe equate that to what material you need to give you an idea of what that will cost.  I used earth sleevin', screws and connectors etc which I keep in my tool boxed anyway.

BB, you were saying Buc's running chat was boring. C'mon eh.

13 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Cheers man. Very helpful! 

There's a circuit board in the garage, which the pub is going right behind, so should hopefully be able to take a spur off that and in to the pub. Was more the time spent I was finding difficult to estimate, so getting an idea of that was really helpful. 

Thanks again. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers man. Very helpful! 

There's a circuit board in the garage, which the pub is going right behind, so should hopefully be able to take a spur off that and in to the pub. Was more the time spent I was finding difficult to estimate, so getting an idea of that was really helpful. 

Thanks again. 

Nae worries.   Pity yer far awa as I'd easily have helped oot like.

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nae worries.   Pity yer far awa as I'd easily have helped oot like.

Cheers man. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Are you allowed to take a spur from a secondary (?) consumer unit? Eh would have thought the pub would have to have its own dedicated feed from the main consumer unit in the house BUT I may be completely wrong here. 

Dunno? There's a circuit board in the garage with space for more MCB's, I just assumed I'd be able to run from there. 

21 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Shut up... ah says SHUT up!!

Was pretty terrifying Hanso.  2 nights of it.   House was shaking like a motherfucker.  Balcony doors, locked, flew open.

Only other times in my life I can recall being that frightened is, any time I'm flying and when I saw that Hibs were tryna sign Funso Ojo.

And when Old Spice got the strap-on out in the bedroom.

Ah no.

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Had a cyclone here man.

Jungle flattened, supermarket canopy ripped off, my balcony ceiling casing collapsed, no power for 2 days, some homes with no water, mates Adega ruined, sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded and cattle raped.  We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off....

Cannae work or do nowt so away to get a few beers and charge my phone at the gym.

https://www.otempo.com.br/cidades/ciclone-perde-forca-ao-passar-pelo-sudeste-mas-atinge-litoral-de-sp-e-rj-1.2670238

Time you moved somewhere better. Like Lagos.