What you doing today?

4 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I'd like that . Thank you.?

But as someone once said online when people want to look inside my camper it's a bit intrusive as it's our home .

Lesson learned for me being affa nosey at campers I just love them.

Well, it's not like you asked, I offered.  Then, I could be a homosexual serial killer, trying to lure you into a nightmare of torture and ultimately gruesome death.

Ah, I'm not tho?

You're more than welcome.  It's nothing special but as said it's mine and suits me and the wife's needs.

18 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Well, it's not like you asked, I offered.  Then, I could be a homosexual serial killer, trying to lure you into a nightmare of torture and ultimately gruesome death.

Ah, I'm not tho?

You're more than welcome.  It's nothing special but as said it's mine and suits me and the wife's needs.

?

Sort of thing I will be looking for myself . The low mileage is a massive plus buying any camper .

44 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, a bit like the VW campers.  Nice enough.

Aye, plus you have the benefit you can leave the camper part behind on site when/if you go off for the day. 

In your experience do you think that would be a big advantage or nae worth the hassle of connecting and disconnecting etc?

14 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye, plus you have the benefit you can leave the camper part behind on site when/if you go off for the day. 

In your experience do you think that would be a big advantage or nae worth the hassle of connecting and disconnecting etc?

Both Motorhomes/campervans and  caravans have their advantages and disadvantages.  Caravans are not as simple to drive about as Motorhomes but you have the advantage of having the car to scoot about in once you've pitched up.

Motorhomes are a lot more flexible in that you can rock up almost anywhere and live 'off grid' more comfortably.  Street parking for shoppin', visitin' etc is also easier in a Motorhome as is storage when not in use. 

As you say tho the campers with the detachable back have the best of both worlds but are restricted in living and storage space.

Motorhome suits my needs best as if I want I can load up the fishin', golfin' and photography gear and disappeared unhindered. 

58 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

thats him bedded noo..so yel nae git a reply..thats latest ez been up since hogminay 2017..henpeckd wee poof must b rebellin against ez auld ride  

Ach I'm no much bothered what a bellend with a throat full of poodler thinks anyhow son - reassuring if anything