For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Fuck all i can have now is plain porridge with a small pinch of salt. Such is the destruction i have done to my body when younger

Up early, PCR test, took the missus for her favourite meal but they'd ran out of the lamb chops, no issues with my steak so every cloud. Now catching up on NFT news with a bombay tonic. 

46 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s closed pal, Masada is open though (cash only mind)

Next time, although dinna being any slopes in, there’s often dogs there 

Masada too far a walk. Although my uncle drinks there so might make a reappearance. 

Anybody auld enough to remember what the telly used to be like on New Years Day? Andy Stewart and kilts and bagpipes a' fuckin day. Young yins the day don't know they're born.

21 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Anybody auld enough to remember what the telly used to be like on New Years Day? Andy Stewart and kilts and bagpipes a' fuckin day. Young yins the day don't know they're born.

The standard of the tv last night I'd happily go back to that. 

Mrs FFS now up and about making bacon and fried egg sandwiches along with cups of tea 😁

I'm still in my scratcher.

kicking about the house - supermarket today for a few things, and piece of meat for barbecue - still on a few Negra Modelo's

not been at office, apart from 1 day since March 2020, so staying away from a kent, next 2 weeks cos have flight to Cape town

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Beer and barbecue vibes

Add pool, whip and new business and you’ve a New year grand slam

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Add pool, whip and new business and you’ve a New year grand slam

Been in the pool, but the whip was resting today.

New business doing very nicely thanks for asking.

• Upvote 1

Out and about for a long walk to shake off a day spent doing sweet FA yesterday.

Another week off and bored out my skull now!

4 hours ago, euan2020 said:

kicking about the house - supermarket today for a few things, and piece of meat for barbecue - still on a few Negra Modelo's

not been at office, apart from 1 day since March 2020, so staying away from a kent, next 2 weeks cos have flight to Cape town

Mind yir jonnies #aids

Last day of Covid isolation today.

Went shopping for a new suit, bought 2 and a new pair of shoes.

Went shopping for wine.

Now drinking and watching sport.

Back to work in the morning.

Got up 

Walked hounds

Made a steak pie 

Pub crawl/lunch in town

tea (Sunday roast at a local) 

Darts/Vino/Pints 

assistant to the regional managers (@BK) wear suits these days?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

assistant to the regional managers (@BK) wear suits these days?

Dunno, ask your boyfriend.

Anyway, I've had a promotion (@McDs).

I got called a ‘fuckin helmet dickhead’ earlier after saying some really vitriolic things to some women and children (minks tbf, subhuman). 

(was on the bike, don’t often wear a helmet off it) 

Strange insult 

Just now, Don Fonte said:

Dunno, ask your boyfriend.

Anyway, I've had a promotion (@McDs).

haha

:cool:

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I got called a ‘fuckin helmet dickhead’ earlier after saying some really vitriolic things to some women and children (minks tbf, subhuman). 

(was on the bike, don’t often wear a helmet off it) 

Strange insult 

What caused this outburst and what was your response. details required here. 

Approaching on bike on old railway line (generally folk keep left). Two large women both with prams, 3 or 4 kids on bikes. 

they were walking towards me, could clearly see me. They stopped to look at something on one of the phones. Told kids to stop. Made no effort to herd the kids in to a side and they were in middle of path side by side with prams. 

had to slow to a stop to get passed and said ‘fuckin kids min, fuckin scum’. 

and it went from there really. 

ken how easily thick minks are triggered, instantly both of them skirlin. SHUT UP A SES SHUT UP, YIR A FAT CUNT

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Approaching on bike on old railway line (generally folk keep left). Two large women both with prams, 3 or 4 kids on bikes. 

they were walking towards me, could clearly see me. They stopped to look at something on one of the phones. Told kids to stop. Made no effort to herd the kids in to a side and they were in middle of path side by side with prams. 

had to slow to a stop to get passed and said ‘fuckin kids min, fuckin scum’. 

and it went from there really. 

ken how easily thick minks are triggered, instantly both of them skirlin. SHUT UP A SES SHUT UP, YIR A FAT CUNT

Bit tetchy the day are you 🤔

Should have volleyed one of the kids in the face and then glassed a mum (then do a wheelie when leaving the scene) 

• Haha 1

Why do cyclists get so arsey if they have to use their brakes? Even slightly slowing down a bit gets them all het up.

I wonder if you'd have been as nippy if they were with their Dads?

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Why do cyclists get so arsey if they have to use their brakes? Even slightly slowing down a bit gets them all het up.

I wonder if you'd have been as nippy if they were with their Dads?

I'd suggest the kids probably don't even know their dads.

Scum.

Just now, Don Fonte said:

I'd suggest the kids probably don't even know their dads.

Scum.

I don't get how they are scum? Because Poods had to slow down on his pushbike? It's a hard life.

It's common politeness to make sure there's plenty room for everyone. The maws should've been herding themselves and their kids In a bit and giving space. 

No consideration by the sounds of it. 

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't get how they are scum? Because Poods had to slow down on his pushbike? It's a hard life.

Blaiks.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well my end of the consideration is slowing down, could easy have gone straight through them like a bin lorry. 

they saw me and chose not to act on it. The arrogance of that fat revolting cunt, that’s me all workit up about it again now 

And of course I wouldn’t have spoken like that to blokes. women and children are easy targets 

Edited by Poodler