Jump to content
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

With Peas and skirlie? 
 

Also, does anyone else put carrots and onions through their mince? Yum (millertime probably puts square sausage in his) 

 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, carrots and  onions

Peas, Skirlie  and mashed tatties on the side.

Sometimes have the Mince with a wee bit brown sas

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

 

Also, does anyone else put carrots and onions through their mince? Yum (millertime probably puts square sausage in his) 

 

Carrots, peas and onions in the mince, mash on the side, brown sauce on the mince.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yes, carrots and  onions

Peas, Skirlie  and mashed tatties on the side.

Sometimes have the Mince with a wee bit brown sas

Yes - lovely 

and no (and that goes for red sass inna) 

Colemans Mustard only for me 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Slow cooker 🤝🙌

Slow cooker to make mince? Why? Just brown it, add gravy, stock cube, onions and peas, simmer for 10-15 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Slow cooker to make mince? Why? Just brown it, add gravy, stock cube, onions and peas, simmer for 10-15 minutes.

67-D8-B7-EC-D83-B-45-E1-9668-658-E737143
 

must be pretty tasteless 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Slow cooker to make mince? Why? Just brown it, add gravy, stock cube, onions and peas, simmer for 10-15 minutes.

5 or 6 hours more like!

Share this post


Link to post

Thought MHD was a cook/ chef too (must be a kitchen porter) 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Thought MHD was a cook/ chef too (must be a kitchen porter) 

He was/is a pig farmer.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

5 or 6 hours more like!

5 or 6 hours to make mince!? Bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

67-D8-B7-EC-D83-B-45-E1-9668-658-E737143
 

must be pretty tasteless 

What's your method Mobz? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

He was/is a pig farmer.

You're just a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What's your method Mobz? 

Slow cooker or on low for hours on the hob (your onions must still be hard) 

Usually better the day after also 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Slow cooker or on low for hours on the hob (your onions must still be hard) 

Usually better the day after also 

I prefer my onions to have a bit of bite, don't want them too soggy. Personal taste I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post

I do it the way MHD does but low and slow on the hob, instead of peas I add carrot which goes really sweet and soft after cooking for so long.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

With Peas and skirlie? 
 

Also, does anyone else put carrots and onions through their mince? Yum (millertime probably puts square sausage in his) 

 

Garlic, steak seasoning and a bit of chilli.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're just a dick.

You're not wrong there Brick Top.

Edited by Don Fonte

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Garlic, steak seasoning and a bit of chilli.

Eff off 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Garlic, steak seasoning and a bit of chilli.

Oh aye, I add some Tabasco sauce as well.

Edited by maryhilldon

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Eff off 

Super lovely my mince is. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Hector dick? 

His nemesis.

Share this post


Link to post

I've always hated mince and tatties. Used to near greet when I was told that was for dinner. Especially as we always seemed to get cabbage on the side with it. 

Not had mince and tatties for at least 15 years now. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've always hated mince and tatties. Used to near greet when I was told that was for dinner. Especially as we always seemed to get cabbage on the side with it. 

Not had mince and tatties for at least 15 years now. 

Not fucking avant garde enough for you?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bluto10 said:

prefer it as oven roasted pie myself

Aye you love cottaging I’ve heard. 

Share this post


Link to post

A real North East mans denner 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye you love cottaging I’ve heard. 

was more shepherding min

 

where I lead, others follow

 

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...