Jump to content
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

Can't argue with your selection

But I'll warrant that the Sisters of Mercy cover of Gimme Shelter is superior to the original

 

Share this post


Link to post

you have to grok the lineage, hanz

these are the children of altamont who grew up listening to suicide's first album

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Can't argue with your selection

But I'll warrant that the Sisters of Mercy cover of Gimme Shelter is superior to the original

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Early morning verandah vibes 

rape and murder

its just a kiss away, kiss away

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Early morning verandah vibes 

Oooooh he’s got a verandah. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

On the cans again RF? Eh would be too if eh was you

Wife nae letting you drink today? 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yer a loner thit nae cunt wants tae ken but ye jist keep clingin oan cos yev nuthin else

Turning on RF now eh? You’d think you losers would stick together

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Eldritch spent three days and nights EQ-ing that drum pattern

Show some respect

:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post

Got up 

Read the latest in the hat.

Laughed at some Audley Harrison tweets

Went for a walk with the kids.

Away to make a pot of soup (tattie)

Chill out if possible 

Watch succession

Bed.

 

I FEEL GOOD!

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Got up 

Read the latest in the hat.

Laughed at some Audley Harrison tweets

Went for a walk with the kids.

Away to make a pot of soup (tattie)

Chill out if possible 

Watch succession

Bed.

 

I FEEL GOOD!

The big A Force is icing everyone on Twitter this weekend. More entertaining than he ever was as a fighter (barring the Michael Sprott knock out)

Share this post


Link to post

Triple J hottest 100 countdown the necht mi deerie - 2001 edition. 

Few pals and some mushroom chocolate.

Gonna get weird 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/22/2022 at 9:22 PM, RedArmyFakshun said:

you have to grok the lineage, hanz

these are the children of altamont who grew up listening to suicide's first album

 

I don’t mind a bit of Suicide. 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy straya day to those that are here, those that want to be here, and those that will soon be here.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Happy straya day to those that are here, those that want to be here, and those that will soon be here.

Suck everyones penis. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Happy straya day to those that are here, those that want to be here, and those that will soon be here.

Same to you Brizo. Is that a big thing over there?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Same to you Brizo. Is that a big thing over there?

 

He wasn't wishing any cunt a happy anything. 

Just #classicbrian. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Keyworking - Bakc full time in an office 🙌

Try fit in a run 

Mince for denner 

Bed 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...