What you doing today?

Just got notified from the IRS that they'd REALLY like me to pay a quite spectacular amount of taxes, plus a fairly enormous penalty, for income I allegedly didn't declare back in 2020 or thereabouts. 

That's on top of the taxes I already paid for 2020.

They were super nice about it... "This is not a bill" it said, "Until you agree to pay it." it continues... "THEN it's a bill... and if you don't agree to pay it we're probably going to do all sorts of fucked up cuntery to you... soooooo.... you might want to agree, eh? Good lad."

That shit I was saying about hiring professionals to look after your finances... just disregard all that fucking bollocks. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
28 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Just got notified from the IRS that they'd REALLY like me to pay a quite spectacular amount of taxes, plus a fairly enormous penalty, for income I allegedly didn't declare back in 2020 or thereabouts. 

That's on top of the taxes I already paid for 2020.

They were super nice about it... "This is not a bill" it said, "Until you agree to pay it." it continues... "THEN it's a bill... and if you don't agree to pay it we're probably going to do all sorts of fucked up cuntery to you... soooooo.... you might want to agree, eh? Good lad."

That shit I was saying about hiring professionals to look after your finances... just disregard all that fucking bollocks. 

Time to get Waco brother Ke1t.

Get some get some get some.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Last time I was in Glasgow Harley having a wee look at the bikes the boy asked me if Id like to take one for a test ride.  £25,000 worth of machinery.

I have no idea how to ride a motorbike.

I think you do have an idea Hans. Just not the ability. 

Anyway I’ve went indoor Rock climbing the first time since pre-Covids, yeah I need to get fit. 

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Incorrect. I have the ability ie I am physically capable but I have no idea of the methodology. Ive been thinking about learning for years but everyone I know, without exception, who owns or has owned a bike has came off the fucker at least once.  

You at the Edinburgh climbing centre?

You must no the general idea is you climb on it and make it go.

Nope never been there to climb. 

29 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Motorbikes are a sure fire way of getting yourself killed 

Not a biker myself but I'd wager at least 70% of motorbike accidents are the result of dickheads in cars rather than the actual biker.

Always pull into the side a bit when I see one behind me. A nice wave of appreciation from them is lovely.

I've almost wiped one out previously with a daft pull into the other lane and it made me much more aware.

All greasers none the less. (With exception of Mr C.Pipes esquire)

37 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s funny when you see cunts riding about in cotton tracksuits and trainers, absolutely moronic. 

On holiday Thailand/Nam etc in my 20s best way to get about was scooter. Nae helmut. Shorts/tshirt/trainers. Mangled out our nuts a lot of the time, amazed we survived it in one piece, plenty dont. 
Absolutely moronic is right

16 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

On holiday Thailand/Nam etc in my 20s best way to get about was scooter. Nae helmut. Shorts/tshirt/trainers. Mangled out our nuts a lot of the time, amazed we survived it in one piece, plenty dont. 

One of my mates had to be resuscitated on the road down to Koh Chang a couple of months back. Lost one of his legs from below the knee and one of his arms is almost unusable. School teacher in his 30s so can’t see him being able to go back to that easily. Poor cunt.   

26 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

One of my mates had to be resuscitated on the road down to Koh Chang a couple of months back. Lost one of his legs from below the knee and one of his arms is almost unusable. School teacher in his 30s so can’t see him being able to go back to that easily. Poor cunt.   

Nae good. A mate of a mate came off his in Thailand and died a few years back. Same age.  

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Could be a kids entertainer going in to schools and that as a pirate.  Plastic parrot, eye patch.  Savvy?

Saw a guy the other month there mangled on the road, came off his bike, head all twisted round the wrang way like an owl.  Fucked up shit. 

As a general rule I never use motorised transport unless Post Office, hospital visits and shit.

I had heart surgery last month and I can honestly say I was more fearful on the 2 hour Uber ride back to my home than laying in the theatre with a stranger standing over me with a scalpel whilst naked with tubes up my nose.

3 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Aye it’s more the neds at home I’m on about. More funny when you’re pished and abroad.