What you doing today?

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, it's a Motorhome mate.  Subtle difference like.  Do you want to hire it?  You bide in Stoney?  Nice site doon there.

Judging from how busy it always is it certainly appears to be popular.

Always busy and when full there are loads of the buggers parked up on the beach front as well.

Been looking at a VW Camper lately but just nae sure we would get the use of it to warrant buying one.

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Judging from how busy it always is it certainly appears to be popular.

Always busy and when full there are loads of the buggers parked up on the beach front as well.

Been looking at a VW Camper lately but just nae sure we would get the use of it to warrant buying one.

Do it, you will not regret it.  The VW's are a wee bit small for my needs but they are great wee vans, expensive but top notch builds.

I dinna use mine every week due to family and  work commitments but it's great knowin' it's there and I/we can just load up and fuck off any time we like.

Now, did I mention I was thinkin' o' buyin' a Harley................................???

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Do it, you will not regret it.  The VW's are a wee bit small for my needs but they are great wee vans, expensive but top notch builds.

I dinna use mine every week due to family and  work commitments but it's great knowin' it's there and I/we can just load up and fuck off any time we like.

Now, did I mention I was thinkin' o' buyin' a Harley................................???

It's a shaggin wagon ...

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Aye it would be a bit embarrassing if the van was shoogling about, people thinking there was a stud in there giving his burd a seeing to, and then you emerge on your lonesome.

My pal pumped a German man in his caravan in the Loch street car park last week. Caravan was rockin and folk were outside laughing