What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Very happy you have had the all clear as did my old boy yesterday you auld coont ?

Ah, nice one.  Glad he's fine. 

Lost my da' to a particularly aggressive type of cancer.  Horrible thing to see a big, strong fit for his age man absolutely ravaged and dead within a year.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ah, nice one.  Glad he's fine. 

Lost my da' to a particularly aggressive type of cancer.  Horrible thing to see a big, strong fit for his age man absolutely ravaged and dead within a year.

Doesn’t have a cock any more but hey ho at 83 it’s probably outlived it’s use anyway 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Well I suppose on one view not the best place to get the big C on the other one sharp blow of the knife problem solved

Balls n’all?

9 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Well I suppose on one view not the best place to get the big C on the other one sharp blow of the knife problem solved

Never knew that was a thing like.  Testicular yeah but not on the actual JT.  Poor fella.

Just thinking, if your da' is 83 now you could be actually older than me unless he had you late like.?

Guest milne_afc
12 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Just the knob . Hopefully not hereditary. Mind you plenty to spare 

? 
May yer cock n clackerbag remain in tact for as lang as you need ‘em

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Well, I'm maybe not as old as you think.  Buc (Edwin Star) is older than me for a start.   Mentally I'm still in me 20's and that's what counts ?

Growing old is mandatory, growing up in optional.

True 64 that's a fair age when I think about it??.

Looking at some of the posts there's defiantly a few poster's older than me on here (I hope) ?

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you ever sit and contemplate the inevitable ,Buc? Years rolling passed at a frightening rate. best years well behind you?

Fuck that.  Life's too short.  You'd never go out. 

That said the older you get the more you become aware of your mortality but don't give it much worries daily.  The shit I had to go through yesterday does make you concerned and a relieved to find it's nowt serious.  

The thing that I fear most of all is not death but what'll be left behind.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you ever sit and contemplate the inevitable ,Buc? Years rolling passed at a frightening rate. best years well behind you?

Every day Sooper but I've had a longer life than many already so I'm lucky .

The up and coming young folks who are starting out are now living their lives and hopefully will have a long and healthy life .

We have to make space for them.

I just hope the planet thrives with no more wars that cause unnecessarily killings  and animals get to live instead of the mass murders they have to endure via the gas chambers and the slitting of the throats..

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Indeed. I am very much realising this with my da. 66 and completely fucked. Rare disease and slowly killing the man.

Never ever assume you have all the time in the world, you don't.

I would give my left arm to be able to go to an away day with the Dons with my da again. Won't happen.

Fuck the Huns.

Make the best of it while you can. 

I had about a year from diagnosis to death with my da'.  I made the mistake of shuttin' myself off and not fully acceptin' it.  Too late by then.

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Indeed. I am very much realising this with my da. 66 and completely fucked. Rare disease and slowly killing the man.

Never ever assume you have all the time in the world, you don't.

I would give my left arm to be able to go to an away day with the Dons with my da again. Won't happen.

Fuck the Huns.

That's just so so sad Roberto.

Only 2 years older than me good that you've been going to the fitba with him I'm sure he enjoyed that .?

12 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

I just hope the planet thrives with no more wars that cause unnecessarily killings  and animals get to live instead of the mass murders they have to endure via the gas chambers and the slitting of the throats..

Animals taste great though. Can't be  eating salads every day ffs.