What you doing today?

3 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Hopin' to get a call to tell me my car is ready to uplift.  Downside tho, is a near 250 mile round trip to Inverness again.

Car's ready at half four.  Ah well, that's me aifterneen and evenin' tied up.  Better than tomorrow tho as we're awa in the Motorhome.  Feel free ti tan ma' hoose.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I know not of what/whom you speak.  I'm just an auld daftie.

Just some shite that Rocket used to talk. Usually involved him and his mate being outnumbered 10-1 but managing to come out on top,  then play 18 holes of golf with 5 holes in one( each) and still have enough change to suck each other’s dicks on the bus home. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Just some shite that Rocket used to talk. Usually involved him and his mate being outnumbered 10-1 but managing to come out on top,  then play 18 holes of golf with 5 holes in one( each) and still have enough change to suck each other’s dicks on the bus home. 

Ah, ok.  I'm unfamilair with Rocket tho some cunt did think I was him a while back but I'm nae.

9 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

My red one?  I'm a flash cunt so didn't want to disclose the make and model incase that unhinged cunt Consi chucks steens at it if he sees me.  The pleb ain't worth goin' ti jail for?

I think it's remarkable that you'd assume I would care to look up your car, and care enough to even throw stones at it 

You overestimate your relevance on here/in general 

Nobody cares about your car