Jump to content
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

A terrific day of weather.

Biling het 

Proper het here. 
 

A2612180-496-E-4557-823-B-2658-C3-A98898

Share this post


Link to post

Bit of eurovision. 

 

0_maneskin-lead-singer-drug-accusations.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Eurovision is great viewing. Don’t care what anybody says. 
 

Birds, Benders and shit music. Making of a good night. 

Share this post


Link to post

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You chat🤣

Ooft, have a visit in the transfer rumours thread and your standards will drop 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Fuck.  Tried uploadin' a pic of the bike but made a cunt of it.

 

 

Edited by Beachend Bootboy

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Spain :deadhorse:

 

Just replace that bat with my cock

100% the winner 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Eurovision is great viewing. Don’t care what anybody says. 
 

Birds, Benders and shit music. Making of a good night. 

What a boring cunt you are, did you wank into you're pork shoulder you got up at 6AM at a weekend to put on.

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

What a boring cunt you are, did you wank into you're pork shoulder you got up at 6AM at a weekend to put on.

I’m what? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 1903Fitba said:

I’m what? 

A pork shoulder 😂

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Never get tired of that view like. 

Brimmond Hill 🤔

Share this post


Link to post

Played golf (shitely) 

Watched the Dons play (shitely) 

Beers 

BBQ 

Wine 

Early night. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Played golf (shitely) 

Watched the Dons play (shitely) 

Beers 

BBQ 

Wine 

Early night. 

Shag the missus?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Shag the missus?

No yet. We'll see if she plays her cards right. 

Share this post


Link to post

Attended and left early the womens FA cup final . Was ok .  
Blokes final yesterday was ace. 

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No yet. We'll see if she plays her cards right. 

UTA

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Attended and left early the womens FA cup final . Was ok .  
Blokes final yesterday was ace. 

Sexist, surely 2-2 then 3-2 after extra time is better than nil-nil. 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Sexist, surely 2-2 then 3-2 after extra time is better than nil-nil. 

They’re well drilled ( oo-er)!but it’s a bit like watching a decent boys team. 49,000 crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They’re well drilled ( oo-er)!but it’s a bit like watching a decent boys team. 49,000 crowd. 


How was the atmosphere compared to yesterday’s game

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Hoofball said:


How was the atmosphere compared to yesterday’s game

Different,Hb. 😂 The crowd noise today was that high pitched sound you get when it’s mainly women and kids spectating. 
There was also an absence today of folk smoking weed, taking coke in the bogs, letting off flares in the concourse, and chanting ‘Fuck the Torys’ and booing the national anthem. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, The Boofon said:

Not a sombrero. 

I know 

just an old ladies hat 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Different,Hb. 😂 The crowd noise today was that high pitched sound you get when it’s mainly women and kids spectating. 
There was also an absence today of folk smoking weed, taking coke in the bogs, letting off flares in the concourse, and chanting ‘Fuck the Torys’ and booing the national anthem. 😂


So shite in other words 😂

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:


So shite in other words 😂

Ach, I quite enjoyed it to be fair. You could tell it meant a lot to the players. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ach, I quite enjoyed it to be fair. You could tell it meant a lot to the players. 

How much for a pint/pie? 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How much for a pint/pie? 

Pint was about 7 quid . Food I think was over a tenner for burger and chips . There was also a pick n mix stall 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...