What you doing today?

4 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

...........or as I did, ogglin' the arse of some young mum.

Strike up a conversation. 

Aw... was that your loon? Never mind, fancy a ride? 

Compassion and straight to the point. They like that, the womens. 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Haha ? “ Is this yours?”

*Manboobs nibbles it*

"Nope, nae mine."

• Haha 1

Rough day today. 

Been told the old pooch is severely ill and won't last much longer, took a funny turn last night so been hanging out with him today. Proper heartbroken like. 

I'm not here looking for sympathy though, I'm asking if you could all post pics if your dogs to cheer me up!

Bloody legends and rascals the lot. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Rough day today. 

Been told the old pooch is severely ill and won't last much longer, took a funny turn last night so been hanging out with him today. Proper heartbroken like. 

I'm not here looking for sympathy though, I'm asking if you could all post pics if your dogs to cheer me up!

Bloody legends and rascals the lot. 

Lookin' for sympathy or not min, you have mine.  I was just thinkin' on the mortality of mine today.  She's fourteen and a half.  I'm dreadin' her passin' after all these years.

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lookin' for sympathy or not min, you have mine.  I was just thinkin' on the mortality of mine today.  She's fourteen and a half.  I'm dreadin' her passin' after all these years.

Ours is 13. 

You think you're prepared for it but you just aren't. Hurts like fuck. 

Post a pic of the old gal! 

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Here she is.  Taken in 2020

52259244638_5cae21936b_w.jpg

52259507229_809585b841_w.jpg

52259244318_edfc9f219c_w.jpg

52259506934_572d1ac7de_w.jpg

What a beauty, min. 

Crazy how they can be so active at that age and then one minute it just changes and that's that. 

Hopefully it's a while away yet for her. Hope you're the kind who lets her in the bed and on the sofa! 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What a beauty, min. 

Crazy how they can be so active at that age and then one minute it just changes and that's that. 

Hopefully it's a while away yet for her. Hope you're the kind who lets her in the bed and on the sofa! 

She loves her own bed and prefers the livin' room floor but she has the run of the place when she wants unless the granddaughter is there.  She's gettin' a wee bit grumpy in her auld age.  I know she won't hurt the wee one but the wife panics like fuck.

Had her out for a 5 mile walk today and she handles that nae problem still.  Keep her on the lead now as she's deaf as a post and struggles to hear my commands tho she is pretty traffic savvy.

10 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

She loves her own bed and prefers the livin' room floor but she has the run of the place when she wants unless the granddaughter is there.  She's gettin' a wee bit grumpy in her auld age.  I know she won't hurt the wee one but the wife panics like fuck.

Had her out for a 5 mile walk today and she handles that nae problem still.  Keep her on the lead now as she's deaf as a post and struggles to hear my commands tho she is pretty traffic savvy.

Time left in her yet!

All the best to her.