What you doing today?

13 hours ago, CCB III said:

Ours is 13. 

You think you're prepared for it but you just aren't. Hurts like fuck. 

Post a pic of the old gal! 

Very sorry for you consi, I really am. 

You never know, they might rally round a wee bit and give you another few weeks. If not then they’ve had a good long life and you will have lots of great memories. 

You can always reuse the lead and collar for sex games. Every cloud  (sorry if this was terribly misjudged, I did mean the rest of the post)

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Very sorry for you consi, I really am. 

You never know, they might rally round a wee bit and give you another few weeks. If not then they’ve had a good long life and you will have lots of great memories. 

You can always reuse the lead and collar for sex games. Every cloud  (sorry if this was terribly misjudged, I did mean the rest of the post)

Hahaha fuck sake.

If you've got a dog post a pic!

Big shopping list for today. 

Going on a spending spree like one of those birds you see who got a new credit card and no way to ever pay it off. 

Starting with a new grill, because the one I was using burst into flames and near burnt the fucking hoose doon. 

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Shouldn’t grills have flames? 

Not two foot high flames that threaten to burn your face off and turn your steaks into shoe leather. 

Infrared grill will fix that problem. 

Going to take the old one down to the lake, set fire to it on the dock, then boot it into the water like a Viking funeral. 

6 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Was in the office until near 7 last night so took a half day today.

Nice early finish to squeeze in a round of glolf (with a few tins in bag)

Now, couple pints then perhaps el vino doth flow.

A lovely Wednesday.

you’re a bloody good rep DF min

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

When you boys say "grill" do you mean barbecue?

No. 

Barbecue is the verb for the thing you do on a grill, which is a noun. 

Grill can also be a verb. 

But not in this context. 

Barbecue can also be a noun. 

But not in this context. 

Hopefully that's cleared up any confusion. 

Doing some accounts housework, and was surprised discovered I own the domain 'furywank.com'.

I have no recollection of buying this domain, no idea what I planned to do with this domain, and no thoughts on what I could do with this domain. 

It is now valued at $981, though... so pretty good investment, all things considered. 

Kelt@furywank.com

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Doing some accounts housework, and was surprised discovered I own the domain 'furywank.com'.

I have no recollection of buying this domain, no idea what I planned to do with this domain, and no thoughts on what I could do with this domain. 

It is now valued at $981, though... so pretty good investment, all things considered. 

Kelt@furywank.com

spacer.png

come on now, don’t lie

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Kelt@furywank.com

spacer.png

How much you pay for it?

6 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

come on now, don’t lie

Genuinely had no idea. Asked the wife if she was somehow involved, only to be met with her 'disappointed but not unexpected' look. 

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

How much you pay for it?

I'd imagine under $200, so almost $800 pure profit if it could be sold to someone planning to market furywanks.