What you doing today?

11 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

As an aside, I'd be interested to hear who you thought I was.

Bearin' in mind that fuckin idiot, fish heided fuck nugget Kilgore Trout made a complete and utter cunt of his efforts at identifyin me and himself at the same time.

I know you are well above his intellectual level.

16 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Didn't know him that well personally, he'd have been a tad older than me but knew who he was, as did everybody back then.  Just part of the scene I suppose and us youngsters kinda looked up to guys like him who had a bit of a rep. 

As an aside, I'd be interested to hear who you thought I was.

Thought you were Punk a well known Aberdeen fan who is a sparky .

Nice easy going lad.

8 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Aye that's him stays near Aberdeen uni now.

Likes his badges .

Aye, topper of a lad.  I think he was originally from that side of toon.  Froghall, Seaton or there abouts.  Funny thing was he was never a punk as such.  He was named Punk long before it was a thing in the mid 70's.

We a' funcied a Quine ca'd Irene Curry at school camp.  She was fae that side o' toon izweel.

Sma' world min.

3 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Sounds familiar why did you get banned?

I refer you to the spat with fuckin troutface last night.  He incorrectly thought I was somebody he knew from AB Mad (which I have never been on).  He fuckin harped on and on about it.  He got a fuckin flea in his hole tho.  Fuckin spaz bastard.

3 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, topper of a lad.  I think he was originally from that side of toon.  Froghall, Seaton or there abouts.  Funny thing was he was never a punk as such.  He was named Punk long before it was a thing in the mid 70's.

We a' funcied a Quine ca'd Irene Curry at school camp.  She was fae that side o' toon izweel.

Sma' world min.

Any pics of Irene? Come on 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Any pics of Irene? Come on 

Probably has a pus like Jim Leighton nowadays likes.

18 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Sma' world min.

No, actually, the world is huge. 

You're from a small city where it's very likely every time you meet someone they'll know someone you know. 

So really, it's just your world that is small, but the real world is actually massive and filled with billions of people. 

Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No, actually, the world is huge. 

You're from a small city where it's very likely every time you meet someone they'll know someone you know. 

So really, it's just your world that is small, but the real world is actually massive and filled with billions of people. 

Thank you. 

Aye, very good Aristotle.

Like me, you're jist annither gobshite no mark cunt spikkin' shite on the internet.  You are nae that big or clever and you're not impressin' any cunt.  I dinna give a fuck, others dinna give a fuck but you do. Aye ok.

You're young, fill 'o enthusiastic pish, thinkin' yer smarter than a' ither fucker, always on top but in truth yer very immature, transparent and niave. 

Yer the kinda cunt that's probably never had a good kickin' (can be arranged), certainly never dished een oot (probably canna' be arranged).  Never shagged a bird up the arse (can be arranged for a nominal fee) with or withoot her consent (may incur additionl cost), never had a bird stick her finger up your arse, either for medical or recreational purposes (can be arranged as an optional add-on). 

Nah, jist a fuck all tied in a knot kinda cunt.  You'll grow up one day I'm sure but remember this laddie and I say again.  Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.  Follow my lead.

That apart, I hope this reaches you in fine fettle and good sprits ma' loon!!!  Have a nice one ma' wee pal.?

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, very good Aristotle.

Like me, you're jist annither gobshite no mark cunt spikkin' shite on the internet.  You are nae that big or clever and you're not impressin' any cunt.  I dinna give a fuck, others dinna give a fuck but you do. Aye ok.

You're young, fill 'o enthusiastic pish, thinkin' yer smarter than a' ither fucker, always on top but in truth yer very immature, transparent and niave. 

Yer the kinda cunt that's probably never had a good kickin' (can be arranged), certainly never dished een oot (probably canna' be arranged).  Never shagged a bird up the arse (can be arranged for a nominal fee) with or withoot her consent (may incur additionl cost), never had a bird stick her finger up your arse, either for medical or recreational purposes (can be arranged as an optional add-on). 

Nah, jist a fuck all tied in a knot kinda cunt.  You'll grow up one day I'm sure but remember this laddie and I say again.  Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.  Follow my lead.

That apart, I hope this reaches you in fine fettle and good sprits ma' loon!!!  Have a nice one ma' wee pal.?

NRT