What you doing today?

On 8/5/2022 at 7:39 PM, Poodler said:

Please do 

read an article somewhere saying this era of indie was on the rise again - more of these bands are coming back out. Mental. The boy from the Paddingtons does a podcast and interviews loads of people from that era - some are good listens 

Nice one. Been listening to a few of these. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Need to wait for the after effects of the vindaloo wear off. ?

Gotta fit a couple of bits to the bike then probably take a run doon the beach and either head to Banchory/Deeside or Stoney or both. I'll see where the mood takes me.

Shite in ma moof...

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How is that going to work? 

3 tonne breaking strain, 20 mm diameter braided rope. Uni knot round the exhaust manifold at one end, uni knot round your heed at the other end.

Motorbike in 1st gear, full throttle and straight off the cliff top and away.

Trust this answers your query. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

There's hundreds of cars doing this everyday.

Have you considered how much money in brake fluid you will use. Plus the regular hiding something you'll get it all seems, not very worth it.

I'm only gonna do the cars I see when I'm actually there shoppin'. I'm nae ganna go there especially to wait in ambush. So, money's nae a biggie and I winna be gettin nae hidin's.

Guest milne_afc

I think the brake fluid would cause the sealing gasket in the syringe to fail. You’ll need to rethink this harebrained scheme.

5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I must say it’s extremely clever to incriminate yourself on here first before you do it ?

P.S - hope somebody lands an RAF nimrod on your camper van.

I haven't incriminated my self at all. I'm far too shrewd these days to be caught.  You need to be forensically aware dear boy.

You actually realise how silly your last line is don't?  Of course you do.

8 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I haven't incriminated my self at all. I'm far too shrewd these days to be caught.  You need to be forensically aware dear boy.

"Why were you wearing a pair of Ski Gloves in August at the Tesco car park mr BB?"

"My hands were a bit chilly detective"

"Right so, and why were said gloves contaminated by a substance analysed to be break-fluid?"