What you doing today?

25 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

First day of a week's holiday. Nothing planned as yet other than dinner in Aberdeen on Tuesday night and then the Ballater Highland Games on Thursday.

Was going to take the kids on the Stonehaven sea safari boat trip until they wanted £40 a head (nae kids discount) - fuck that.

Nae £40 a skull surely? What for a fuckin' zoom doon ti Crawton and back?  Fuck that.

My uncle used ti hae a boat oot o' Stoney back in the 80's and 90's.  Often fished doon there.  Worth seein' but nae at that price.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nae £40 a skull surely? What for a fuckin' zoom doon ti Crawton and back?  Fuck that.

My uncle used ti hae a boat oot o' Stoney back in the 80's and 90's.  Often fished doon there.  Worth seein' but nae at that price.

Aye £40 a skull.

Crawton is decent and free when doing it on land!

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

:hysterical::hysterical:  hahaha  that's genius . post of the year. 

Sit down and reflect how many comments have been made about your shite crack level of posting lately, before it’s too late min.

When you are on a forum the amount that you are, posting for the sake of it, you just end up posting verbal diahorrea and being a complete tool. Folk are sick of your relentless shite on just about every thread on this forum. Not just me. 

Learn to control yourself and stop posting so much.

The one describing you as the pubs fine n dandy was pretty good i thought.

?

• Upvote 5
8 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Sit down and reflect how many comments have been made about your shite crack level of posting lately, before it’s too late min.

When you are on a forum the amount that you are, posting for the sake of it, you just end up posting verbal diahorrea and being a complete tool. Folk are sick of your relentless shite on just about every thread on this forum. Not just me. 

Learn to control yourself and stop posting so much.

The one describing you as the pubs fine n dandy was pretty good i thought.

?

It's just that you don't get his "humour"

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think it's a combination of opioid painkillers and strong Belgian beer. ( Just found out I shouldn't be drinking alcohol with these things) Had a knee op  recently as you know and it hurts like a bastard. ?.  Stopping the painkillers as of today. tell you something I can see how folk get addicted to them. 

There you go moobs.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I didn't say I had a drink and drugs problem. The combination gives a fucking cracking buzz which I enjoy. Being strong willed I can stop anytime and I decided today was the day. 

I was drinking while on tramadole for a while. Fucking ace, zero pain and absolutely no idea what the fuck was going on with the football which always a boost. Amazing dreams aswell.