What you doing today?

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think it's a combination of opioid painkillers and strong Belgian beer. ( Just found out I shouldn't be drinking alcohol with these things) Had a knee op  recently as you know and it hurts like a bastard. ?.  Stopping the painkillers as of today. tell you something I can see how folk get addicted to them. 

Ouch relying on pain killers for pain management that's not good because I get it.

I've been there with Rheumatoid arthritis (swellng of the joints 10 year battle ) sleeping at night wasn't easy .

Truly sympathise with you Sooper.

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Playing or watching football? 

Don’t know! I’ve still got heaps, they put me on that and some opioids. They did not recommend tanking Tennet’s on tops.

I just manned up and cracked on. Almost certain this is not recommended.

Definitely some memory losses though 

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I think it's a combination of opioid painkillers and strong Belgian beer. ( Just found out I shouldn't be drinking alcohol with these things) Had a knee op  recently as you know and it hurts like a bastard. ?.  Stopping the painkillers as of today. tell you something I can see how folk get addicted to them. 

Did you say your knee op was meniscus related Hanzoid min?

Had that a couple times. Walked it off.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It was matey. Third time(in 11 years) for me, and always sports related. Few weeks and I'll be right as shite again. Getting on the bike in precisely 30 minuten.

Twice for me. First op after it happened then to tidy it up a few years later.

Football related. Played on for the rest of the game (about 40 minutes) after the injury though. Walked it off you might say.

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Seen your younger sibling last night. He was in an establishment I frequent.

He was telling me the Blackdog is likely to go under, absolute travesty on that front if that happens as it was finest pint of T in Aberdeen IMHO.

Boy I ken (CR my year) was it a few Saturday nights back, about 2 folk in the place. Brutal.